Helsinki to New York
Helsinki to Los Angeles
Helsinki to Miami
Helsinki to San Francisco
Helsinki to Chicago
Stockholm to Los Angeles
The United States is a huge country filled with contrasting lifestyles and landscapes. A trip to each state is like an individual holiday! Finnair serves Chicago (ORD), Las Vegas (LAS), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK, LGA and EWR), Orlando (MCO) and San Francisco (SFO). The flight to the United States can be a long one. Why not make it even more comfortable by upgrading to Economy Comfort? You can enjoy more spacious and comfortable seats and an amenity kit to make your flight much more enjoyable. Book your flight to the United States with us today and fly the Nordic way.
Destinations in the United States served by Finnair
- Chicago, also known as the Windy City, has something for everyone, from impressive skyscrapers to accessible public art to gastronomy that will delight your taste buds.
- If you want to try your luck on the slots, head to Las Vegas, one of the most famous strips of casinos, bars and restaurants in the world.
- If beaches and blue skies are more your thing, then Los Angeles is the destination for you. The worldwide hub of the movie industry, creativity abounds here.
- If you picture yourself lying on a beach and soaking up the sun on the East Coast of the United States, Miami might be more your scene.
- New York – the Big Apple – should be a stop on your trip to America. There’s plenty to do here, including visiting the famous Statue of Liberty, Central Park and the Empire State Building.
- Aside from the colossal theme parks that are Disney World and Universal Studios, downtown Orlando also has something to offer visitors who seek culture and a slower pace of life.
- San Francisco has many different sides, from technology start-ups to Victorian neighbourhoods or a buzzing foodie scene to the fog-shrouded Golden Gate Bridge. Which side will you like best?
Typical food and drink in the United States
You can expect lots of tasty and filling dishes on your trip to the United States with staples including pancake breakfasts, burger and chips, milkshakes, hotdogs, steak and macaroni cheese. Portion sizes are much bigger than you’d find anywhere else in the world so if you’ve got a small appetite you may want to share your meal!
Practical information about the United States
Currency – American dollar ($).
Time Zone – There are different time zones in America. New York and the surrounding area is UTC-05:00. Chicago and the surrounding area is UTC-06:00. Los Angeles and the surrounding area is UTC-08:00.
Tipping – Waiters get paid very little in America and rely on tips to make money. Tips are usually 15-20% of the bill total.
Water – The tap water in America is safe to drink.
Electricity – 120 volts or 60 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) to New York (JFK)HEL-JFK
Helsinki (HEL) to Los Angeles (LAX)HEL-LAX
Helsinki (HEL) to Miami (MIA)HEL-MIA
Helsinki (HEL) to San Francisco (SFO)HEL-SFO
Tallinn (TLL) to New York (JFK)TLL-JFK
Helsinki (HEL) to Chicago (ORD)HEL-ORD
Copenhagen (CPH) to New York (JFK)CPH-JFK
Stockholm (ARN) to Los Angeles (LAX)ARN-LAX
Stockholm (ARN) to San Francisco (SFO)ARN-SFO
Tallinn (TLL) to Miami (MIA)TLL-MIA
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.