From Helsinki to Zurich
From Helsinki to Geneva
From Oulu to Geneva
From Oulu to Zurich
From Stockholm to Zurich
From Saint Petersburg to Geneva
Switzerland is a place to explore the great outdoors! With breath-taking scenery and clean, fresh air, you’ll want to strap on your skis, snowboard or hiking boots and get outside! Finnair serves Geneva (GVA) and Zürich (ZRH). We have flights to Switzerland from over 100 cities in Europe and beyond. Wherever you’re flying from, we can get you to Switzerland easily and comfortably. Book your flights to Switzerland today and fly the Nordic way.
Destinations in Switzerland served by Finnair
- Geneva is a picture-perfect destination with a stunning lake, the Jura Mountains and the Alps on its doorstep. If you’re looking for a place to hit the ski slopes, Geneva is for you. It’s not just about skiing though – there are also many parks, museums and cafes that make this city a perfect getaway.
- Zürich offers a contrasting insight into Switzerland. This buzzing city is becoming a popular hotspot with young travellers who are drawn to the warehouse art galleries, abundance of bars and clubs and edgy fashion scene. A lot of Zürich’s old charm remains intact though – there are many beautiful parks that you can access by a quaint paddle steamer cruise.
Typical food and drink in Switzerland
There are two main foods that Switzerland is associated with: chocolate and cheese! The Swiss make delightful, creamy chocolate that is often viewed as the best in the world. Cheese is a big staple in meals, often served melted on sandwiches or meats or in fondue form with breads and vegetables for dipping. Pasta, potato and meat are also Swiss staples.
Practical information about Switzerland
- Currency – Swiss franc (SFr or CHf).
- Time Zone – UTC+01:00 or UTC+02:00, depending on the time of year.
- Tipping – A service charge will be included on your bill, so tipping is not necessary.
- Water – The tap water in Switzerland is safe to drink.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
From Helsinki (HEL) to Zurich (ZRH)HEL - ZRH
22.02.2019ZRH - HEL
01.03.20197 DaysEUR 189
From Helsinki (HEL) to Geneva (GVA)HEL - GVA
31.07.2019GVA - HEL
19.08.201919 DaysEUR 191
From Oulu (OUL) to Geneva (GVA)OUL - GVA
03.06.2019GVA - OUL
20.06.201917 DaysEUR 284
From Fukuoka (FUK) to Geneva (GVA)FUK - GVA
31.05.2019GVA - FUK
11.06.201911 DaysJPY 129,820
From Oulu (OUL) to Zurich (ZRH)OUL - ZRH
12.02.2019ZRH - OUL
19.02.20197 DaysEUR 281
From Kittilä (KTT) to Zurich (ZRH)KTT - ZRH
12.06.2019ZRH - KTT
14.08.201963 DaysEUR 322
From Hong Kong (HKG) to Zurich (ZRH)HKG - ZRH
09.05.2019ZRH - HKG
23.05.201914 DaysHKD 5,126
From Stockholm (STO) to Geneva (GVA)STO - GVA
21.02.2019GVA - STO
27.02.20196 DaysSEK 1,730
From Umeå (UME) to Geneva (GVA)UME - GVA
01.02.2019GVA - UME
12.02.201911 DaysSEK 1,664
From Stockholm (STO) to Zurich (ZRH)STO - ZRH
25.02.2019ZRH - STO
01.03.20194 DaysSEK 1,805
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.