From Helsinki to Zurich
From Helsinki to Geneva
From Rovaniemi to Geneva
From Joensuu to Zurich
From Tampere to Zurich
From Stockholm to Zurich
Switzerland is a place to explore the great outdoors! With breath-taking scenery and clean, fresh air, you’ll want to strap on your skis, snowboard or hiking boots and get outside! Finnair serves Geneva (GVA) and Zürich (ZRH). We have flights to Switzerland from over 100 cities in Europe and beyond. Wherever you’re flying from, we can get you to Switzerland easily and comfortably. Book your flights to Switzerland today and fly the Nordic way.
Destinations in Switzerland served by Finnair
- Geneva is a picture-perfect destination with a stunning lake, the Jura Mountains and the Alps on its doorstep. If you’re looking for a place to hit the ski slopes, Geneva is for you. It’s not just about skiing though – there are also many parks, museums and cafes that make this city a perfect getaway.
- Zürich offers a contrasting insight into Switzerland. This buzzing city is becoming a popular hotspot with young travellers who are drawn to the warehouse art galleries, abundance of bars and clubs and edgy fashion scene. A lot of Zürich’s old charm remains intact though – there are many beautiful parks that you can access by a quaint paddle steamer cruise.
Typical food and drink in Switzerland
There are two main foods that Switzerland is associated with: chocolate and cheese! The Swiss make delightful, creamy chocolate that is often viewed as the best in the world. Cheese is a big staple in meals, often served melted on sandwiches or meats or in fondue form with breads and vegetables for dipping. Pasta, potato and meat are also Swiss staples.
Practical information about Switzerland
- Currency – Swiss franc (SFr or CHf).
- Time Zone – UTC+01:00 or UTC+02:00, depending on the time of year.
- Tipping – A service charge will be included on your bill, so tipping is not necessary.
- Water – The tap water in Switzerland is safe to drink.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
From Helsinki (HEL) to Zurich (ZRH)HEL - ZRH
11.04.2019ZRH - HEL
14.04.20193 DaysEUR 189
From Helsinki (HEL) to Geneva (GVA)HEL - GVA
25.12.2018GVA - HEL
02.01.20198 DaysEUR 191
From Yekaterinburg (SVX) to Geneva (GVA)SVX - GVA
23.01.2019GVA - SVX
03.02.201911 DaysRUB 20,993
From Rovaniemi (RVN) to Geneva (GVA)RVN - GVA
23.02.2019GVA - RVN
04.03.20199 DaysEUR 324
From Joensuu (JOE) to Zurich (ZRH)JOE - ZRH
19.01.2019ZRH - JOE
27.01.20198 DaysEUR 326
From Tampere (TMP) to Zurich (ZRH)TMP - ZRH
23.10.2018ZRH - TMP
01.11.20189 DaysEUR 316
From Oulu (OUL) to Zurich (ZRH)OUL - ZRH
06.03.2019ZRH - OUL
10.03.20194 DaysEUR 282
From Stockholm (ARN) to Zurich (ZRH)ARN - ZRH
23.02.2019ZRH - ARN
03.03.20198 DaysSEK 3,305
From Stockholm (ARN) to Geneva (GVA)ARN - GVA
23.02.2019GVA - ARN
01.03.20196 DaysSEK 1,764
From Saint Petersburg (LED) to Geneva (GVA)LED - GVA
06.02.2019GVA - LED
13.02.20197 DaysRUB 16,763
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.