Helsinki to Stockholm
Helsinki to Stockholm
Helsinki to Gothenburg
Oulu to Stockholm
Vaasa to Stockholm
Helsinki to Visby
Sweden is a gorgeous winter paradise with charm. Zip down ski slopes, relax in chalets, row over lakes or explore charming cities all in a beautiful, tranquil setting. Finnair serves the cities of Stockholm (ARN), Gothenburg (GOT), Visby (VBY) and Umeå (UME). We like to reward our loyal customers. That’s why with Finnair Plus, you can move to higher tiers to unlock great member benefits such as an additional luggage allowance. Become a member today to start earning rewards for your flight to Sweden.
Destinations in Sweden served by Finnair
- Start your trip to Sweden in Stockholm, one of the biggest and most popular cities in the country. Here you can take a stroll by the seaside or get a bird’s-eye view of the coastline from the top of Mosebacke, also known as Moses Hill. Stockholm is bustling with restaurants, bars, theatres and museums and offers great insight into Swedish culture.
- Gothenburg offers a similar but more relaxed experience – perfect for those of you who prefer a slower pace!
- If you’d like a more historic insight into Sweden, Visby is the perfect pit stop. This quaint little town is very medieval and is still enclosed by a 13th-century stone wall.
- Umeå is a must-see for music lovers. This small university town is heavily populated with students and is known for its huge music festivals and non-stop jam sessions.
Typical food and drink in Sweden
Swedish food is about contrasting flavours and combining savoury and sweet – one of the most famous examples being meatballs and lingonberry jam. Meals are often very meat-based, and game is particularly popular. Fermented foods such as sauerkraut are also commonly eaten alongside potatoes and vegetables.
Practical information about Sweden
- Currency – Swedish krona (kr).
- Time Zone – UTC+01:00.
- Tipping – A service charge is often included on bills, so tipping isn’t necessary. If a charge is not included on your bill, a 5-10% gratuity is plenty.
- Water – The tap water in Sweden is safe to drink.
- Electricity – 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) to Stockholm (ARN)HEL - ARN
14.04.2019ARN - HEL
18.04.20194 DaysEUR 76
Helsinki (HEL) to Stockholm (BMA)HEL - BMA
23.04.2019BMA - HEL
26.04.20193 DaysEUR 76
Helsinki (HEL) to Gothenburg (GOT)HEL - GOT
11.04.2019GOT - HEL
16.04.20195 DaysEUR 180
Oulu (OUL) to Stockholm (ARN)OUL - ARN
17.05.2019ARN - OUL
19.05.20192 DaysEUR 172
Helsinki (HEL) to Visby (VBY)HEL - VBY
13.07.2019VBY - HEL
14.07.20191 DaysEUR 120
Vaasa (VAA) to Stockholm (ARN)VAA - ARN
03.05.2019ARN - VAA
08.05.20195 DaysEUR 169
Seoul (ICN) to Stockholm (ARN)ICN - ARN
20.09.2019ARN - ICN
29.09.20199 DaysKRW 639,600
Kokkola (KOK) to Stockholm (ARN)KOK - ARN
14.08.2019ARN - KOK
18.08.20194 DaysEUR 169
Tampere (TMP) to Stockholm (ARN)TMP - ARN
05.04.2019ARN - TMP
07.04.20192 DaysEUR 169
Joensuu (JOE) to Stockholm (ARN)JOE - ARN
07.06.2019ARN - JOE
09.06.20192 DaysEUR 169
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.