Helsinki to Malaga
Helsinki to Barcelona
Helsinki to Alicante
Helsinki to Madrid
Helsinki to Gran Canaria
Helsinki to Tenerife
Spain is a surprising mix of high-end, adrenaline-filled cities and quaint, charming villages. Beautiful beaches, amazing architecture, rich history, distinctive gastronomy and friendly people, among many other impressive traits, make it a great destination for all kinds of travellers.
Finnair serves over 10 airports in Spain, including Barcelona-El Prat (BCN), Madrid-Barajas (MAD), Tenerife-North (TFN) and Tenerife-South (TFS). We connect over 100 cities in Europe alone, so wherever you are in the world, Spain can feel right on your doorstep. Book your flights to Spain with us and experience the sun, landscapes and flamenco for yourself.
Destinations in Spain served by Finnair
- If you’re planning a trip to Spain, Barcelona is a great place to start. You can try the tasty paella, walk the city, relax on the Barceloneta, Nova Icaria or Bogatell beaches or soak up the culture!
- Madrid, Spain’s capital city, is a similar culture hub and famed for its trendy bars, upscale boutiques and thriving fashion industry.
- Gran Canaria is a well-known and well-loved Spanish destination, known for its relaxed atmosphere and abundance of bars and restaurants.
- Lanzarote is quieter and more rugged so it’s particularly popular among hikers and runners.
- Head to Málaga if you’re a beach lover looking to soak up the rays.
- Tenerife if you want a beach holiday with a bit more atmosphere – Tenerife is one of the most popular hot spots for tourists!
- If you want to enjoy the sun without the crowds, Fuerteventura is for you. It’s home to some of the best surfing beaches and tends to be quieter and more relaxed than Tenerife.
Typical food and drink in Spain
Spanish culture revolves a lot around food. Tapas is a popular dining style, with diners ordering multiple small dishes to be shared among the party. One of the most traditional Spanish staples is paella, a rice dish usually served with shellfish or meats. Seafood is frequently eaten in Spain and is caught fresh from the sea each day. Wine is widely brewed in Spain – the Rioja is particularly good!
Practical information about Spain
- Currency - Euros (€).
- Time Zone - UTC+01:00.
- Tipping - Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Water - Although often thought to be unsafe, the tap water in Spain is drinkable.
- Electricity - 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) to Malaga (AGP)HEL - AGP
12.08.2019AGP - HEL
19.08.20197 DaysEUR 159
Helsinki (HEL) to Barcelona (BCN)HEL - BCN
12.09.2019BCN - HEL
17.09.20195 DaysEUR 169
Helsinki (HEL) to Alicante (ALC)HEL - ALC
07.03.2019ALC - HEL
18.03.201911 DaysEUR 129
Helsinki (HEL) to Madrid (MAD)HEL - MAD
16.05.2019MAD - HEL
23.05.20197 DaysEUR 229
Helsinki (HEL) to Gran Canaria (LPA)HEL - LPA
16.03.2019LPA - HEL
23.03.20197 DaysEUR 357
Helsinki (HEL) to Tenerife (TFS)HEL - TFS
10.03.2019TFS - HEL
17.03.20197 DaysEUR 357
Tallinn (TLL) to Malaga (AGP)TLL - AGP
16.05.2019AGP - TLL
30.05.201914 DaysEUR 198
Helsinki (HEL) to Mallorca (PMI)HEL - PMI
01.10.2019PMI - HEL
08.10.20197 DaysEUR 249
Oulu (OUL) to Malaga (AGP)OUL - AGP
20.08.2019AGP - OUL
27.08.20197 DaysEUR 252
Helsinki (HEL) to Tenerife (TCI)HEL - TCI
03.11.2019TCI - HEL
13.11.201910 DaysEUR 397
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.