Helsinki to Malaga
Helsinki to Barcelona
Helsinki to Alicante
Helsinki to Madrid
Helsinki to Tenerife
Helsinki to Gran Canaria
Spain is a surprising mix of high-end, adrenaline-filled cities and quaint, charming villages. Beautiful beaches, amazing architecture, rich history, distinctive gastronomy and friendly people, among many other impressive traits, make it a great destination for all kinds of travellers.
Finnair serves over 10 airports in Spain, including Barcelona-El Prat (BCN), Madrid-Barajas (MAD), Tenerife-North (TFN) and Tenerife-South (TFS). We connect over 100 cities in Europe alone, so wherever you are in the world, Spain can feel right on your doorstep. Book your flights to Spain with us and experience the sun, landscapes and flamenco for yourself.
Destinations in Spain served by Finnair
- If you’re planning a trip to Spain, Barcelona is a great place to start. You can try the tasty paella, walk the city, relax on the Barceloneta, Nova Icaria or Bogatell beaches or soak up the culture!
- Madrid, Spain’s capital city, is a similar culture hub and famed for its trendy bars, upscale boutiques and thriving fashion industry.
- Gran Canaria is a well-known and well-loved Spanish destination, known for its relaxed atmosphere and abundance of bars and restaurants.
- Lanzarote is quieter and more rugged so it’s particularly popular among hikers and runners.
- Head to Málaga if you’re a beach lover looking to soak up the rays.
- Tenerife if you want a beach holiday with a bit more atmosphere – Tenerife is one of the most popular hot spots for tourists!
- If you want to enjoy the sun without the crowds, Fuerteventura is for you. It’s home to some of the best surfing beaches and tends to be quieter and more relaxed than Tenerife.
Typical food and drink in Spain
Spanish culture revolves a lot around food. Tapas is a popular dining style, with diners ordering multiple small dishes to be shared among the party. One of the most traditional Spanish staples is paella, a rice dish usually served with shellfish or meats. Seafood is frequently eaten in Spain and is caught fresh from the sea each day. Wine is widely brewed in Spain – the Rioja is particularly good!
Practical information about Spain
- Currency - Euros (€).
- Time Zone - UTC+01:00.
- Tipping - Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Water - Although often thought to be unsafe, the tap water in Spain is drinkable.
- Electricity - 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) to Malaga (AGP)HEL - AGP
29.08.2019AGP - HEL
05.09.20197 DaysEUR 158
Helsinki (HEL) to Barcelona (BCN)HEL - BCN
03.09.2019BCN - HEL
16.09.201913 DaysEUR 169
Helsinki (HEL) to Alicante (ALC)HEL - ALC
15.09.2019ALC - HEL
22.10.201937 DaysEUR 159
Helsinki (HEL) to Madrid (MAD)HEL - MAD
20.11.2019MAD - HEL
24.11.20194 DaysEUR 207
Helsinki (HEL) to Tenerife (TFS)HEL - TFS
16.01.2020TFS - HEL
21.01.20205 DaysEUR 397
Helsinki (HEL) to Gran Canaria (LPA)HEL - LPA
11.11.2019LPA - HEL
02.12.201921 DaysEUR 397
Tallinn (TLL) to Malaga (AGP)TLL - AGP
07.08.2019AGP - TLL
21.08.201914 DaysEUR 197
Oulu (OUL) to Malaga (AGP)OUL - AGP
12.05.2019AGP - OUL
17.05.20195 DaysEUR 297
Chicago (ORD) to Barcelona (BCN)ORD - BCN
12.08.2019BCN - ORD
23.08.201911 DaysUSD 328
Helsinki (HEL) to Mallorca (PMI)HEL - PMI
30.07.2019PMI - HEL
06.08.20197 DaysEUR 299
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.