From Helsinki to Gdansk
From Helsinki to Warsaw
From Helsinki to Krakow
From Singapore to Gdansk
From Singapore to Warsaw
From Oulu to Krakow
A visit to Poland has plenty to offer you. For urbanites, there are large cities with shopping, activities and a wealth of history. For lovers of the great outdoors, there is a countryside that has mountains, lakes and small and welcoming local communities.
Finnair offers comprehensive coverage of Poland, serving Gdansk (GDN), Krakow (KRK) and Warsaw (WAW). Book your flights to Poland with us and explore the delights of this large and diverse country.
Destinations in Poland served by Finnair
- Warsaw is both Poland’s capital and its largest city. It is a cultural city that prides itself on the depth of its art, so there are many theatres and galleries and also a thriving social scene. Warsaw Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so be sure to walk the scenic Royal Route and visit the National Museum in Warsaw.
- Gdansk, despite being the shipbuilding capital of Poland, is an extremely attractive seaport that has a wealth of historic buildings. Visitors should head for the delightfully atmospheric Long Lane – an ancient thoroughfare packed with restaurants and bars.
- Krakow city centre is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and this cosmopolitan city has long been lauded as the cultural centre of the country. This continues to this day with a thriving and modern local bar and music scene of international fame. The Old Town Square is a great place to begin your exploration of the city.
Typical food and drink in Poland
Whilst in Poland you must try the delicious Pierogi, which are tasty dumplings filled with meat or cheese and onion. Bigos is a splendid hearty Polish stew that involves rich meat served on top of delightfully tangy pickled cabbage.
Practical information about Poland
- Currency – Złoty (zł)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz. (European plug)
- Country Code – +48
From Helsinki (HEL) to Gdansk (GDN)HEL - GDN
30.07.2019GDN - HEL
02.08.20193 DaysEUR 120
From Helsinki (HEL) to Warsaw (WAW)HEL - WAW
19.10.2018WAW - HEL
22.10.20183 DaysEUR 190
From Helsinki (HEL) to Krakow (KRK)HEL - KRK
23.11.2018KRK - HEL
26.11.20183 DaysEUR 170
From Singapore (SIN) to Gdansk (GDN)SIN - GDN
25.12.2018GDN - SIN
03.01.20199 DaysSGD 1,218
From Kajaani (KAJ) to Krakow (KRK)KAJ - KRK
16.12.2018KRK - KAJ
21.01.201936 DaysEUR 262
From Singapore (SIN) to Warsaw (WAW)SIN - WAW
21.05.2019WAW - SIN
27.05.20196 DaysSGD 803
From Oulu (OUL) to Krakow (KRK)OUL - KRK
22.10.2018KRK - OUL
26.10.20184 DaysEUR 262
From Kajaani (KAJ) to Warsaw (WAW)KAJ - WAW
14.12.2018WAW - KAJ
17.12.20183 DaysEUR 283
From Osaka (KIX) to Warsaw (WAW)KIX - WAW
10.02.2019WAW - KIX
21.02.201911 DaysJPY 99,150
From Tallinn (TLL) to Warsaw (WAW)TLL - WAW
23.11.2018WAW - TLL
25.11.20182 DaysEUR 134
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.