Helsinki to Krakow
Helsinki to Gdansk
Helsinki to Warsaw
Oulu to Krakow
Kuopio to Krakow
Vaasa to Krakow
A visit to Poland has plenty to offer you. For urbanites, there are large cities with shopping, activities and a wealth of history. For lovers of the great outdoors, there is a countryside that has mountains, lakes and small and welcoming local communities.
Finnair offers comprehensive coverage of Poland, serving Gdansk (GDN), Krakow (KRK) and Warsaw (WAW). Book your flights to Poland with us and explore the delights of this large and diverse country.
Destinations in Poland served by Finnair
- Warsaw is both Poland’s capital and its largest city. It is a cultural city that prides itself on the depth of its art, so there are many theatres and galleries and also a thriving social scene. Warsaw Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so be sure to walk the scenic Royal Route and visit the National Museum in Warsaw.
- Gdansk, despite being the shipbuilding capital of Poland, is an extremely attractive seaport that has a wealth of historic buildings. Visitors should head for the delightfully atmospheric Long Lane – an ancient thoroughfare packed with restaurants and bars.
- Krakow city centre is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and this cosmopolitan city has long been lauded as the cultural centre of the country. This continues to this day with a thriving and modern local bar and music scene of international fame. The Old Town Square is a great place to begin your exploration of the city.
Typical food and drink in Poland
Whilst in Poland you must try the delicious Pierogi, which are tasty dumplings filled with meat or cheese and onion. Bigos is a splendid hearty Polish stew that involves rich meat served on top of delightfully tangy pickled cabbage.
Practical information about Poland
- Currency – Złoty (zł)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz. (European plug)
- Country Code – +48
Helsinki (HEL) to Krakow (KRK)HEL - KRK
30.06.2019KRK - HEL
07.07.20197 DaysEUR 119
Helsinki (HEL) to Gdansk (GDN)HEL - GDN
05.08.2019GDN - HEL
09.08.20194 DaysEUR 98
Helsinki (HEL) to Warsaw (WAW)HEL - WAW
07.03.2019WAW - HEL
15.03.20198 DaysEUR 189
Chicago (ORD) to Warsaw (WAW)ORD - WAW
23.05.2019WAW - ORD
10.06.201918 DaysUSD 622
Chicago (ORD) to Krakow (KRK)ORD - KRK
14.08.2019KRK - ORD
03.09.201920 DaysUSD 606
Oulu (OUL) to Krakow (KRK)OUL - KRK
25.11.2019KRK - OUL
29.11.20194 DaysEUR 202
New York (JFK) to Warsaw (WAW)JFK - WAW
29.05.2019WAW - JFK
08.06.201910 DaysUSD 622
Kuopio (KUO) to Krakow (KRK)KUO - KRK
06.03.2019KRK - KUO
13.03.20197 DaysEUR 202
Vaasa (VAA) to Krakow (KRK)VAA - KRK
30.07.2019KRK - VAA
03.08.20194 DaysEUR 202
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Krakow (KRK)LED - KRK
28.06.2019KRK - LED
05.08.201938 DaysRUB 15,973
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.