Helsinki to Tokyo
Helsinki to Osaka
Stockholm to Tokyo
Paris to Tokyo
Stockholm to Tokyo
London to Osaka
Japan is a unique and beautiful Asian country spread across a series of large islands. You will encounter a fascinating mixture of the ultra-modern and the deeply traditional.
Finnair serves 4 airports in Japan, covering the major cities of Nagoya (NGO), Osaka (KIX), Tokyo (NRT/HND) and Fukuoka (FUK). Book your flights to Japan with us and experience the unique charms of this incredible nation.
Destinations in Japan served by Finnair
- Tokyo is perhaps the world’s most modern city and has a population of a staggering 37 million. But owing to the efficient design, layout and transport you will discover that it never feels too crowded. As you’d imagine, it has outstanding shopping and restaurants, bars and nightlife to suit all tastes. A great way to take in the city is by strolling through the delightful Inokashira Park. If you’re a fan of Anime, check out the excellent Ghibli Museum nearby.
- Osaka is Japan’s third-largest city and offers lots to see. Shitennōji Temple and Sumiyoshi Shrine are excellent examples of ancient Shinto places of worship, and there is a wealth of museums as well as Osaka Castle for you to explore.
- Nagoya is a hub of Japanese industry and is home to Japan’s automobile trade. It has a proud heritage because it is the region where Japan’s famous Samurai warrior culture evolved, so there’s plenty of historic interest for visitors.
- Fukuoka is a bold and modern city, the largest city on the southern Japanese island of Kyushu. You will find it very welcoming to visitors with an easy to navigate subway and plenty to see, such as the Hakata Michiya Folk Museum and the Riverain Complex, which is a luxury boutique shopping mall.
- Sapporo is the capital of Hokkaido prefecture. It is known for its world-famous Snow Festival and delicious ramen, as well as its beautiful parks and hills.
Typical food and drink in Japan
Japan has a sophisticated and delicious cuisine that is based on seasonal and fresh (sometimes raw) ingredients served with rice as the staple. Since Japan is an island, seafood forms a large part of their diet but meat such as the famous Kobe beef is highly valued too. Make sure you try the ubiquitous Miso soup, which is a delicious soybean-based accompaniment to many Japanese meals.
Practical information about Japan
- Currency – Yen (¥)
- Time Zones – UTC+09:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 100 volts or 50/60 Hz. (US plug)
- Country Code – +81
Helsinki (HEL) to Tokyo (NRT)HEL - NRT
01.02.2020NRT - HEL
08.02.20207 DaysEUR 766
Helsinki (HEL) to Osaka (KIX)HEL - KIX
03.04.2019KIX - HEL
12.05.201939 DaysEUR 769
Stockholm (ARN) to Tokyo (NRT)ARN - NRT
07.06.2019NRT - ARN
17.06.201910 DaysSEK 6,717
Paris (CDG) to Tokyo (NRT)CDG - NRT
05.11.2019NRT - CDG
29.11.201924 DaysEUR 597
Stockholm (BMA) to Tokyo (NRT)BMA - NRT
06.10.2019NRT - BMA
22.10.201916 DaysSEK 6,691
London (LHR) to Osaka (KIX)LHR - KIX
13.06.2019KIX - LHR
03.10.2019112 DaysGBP 779
Paris (CDG) to Osaka (KIX)CDG - KIX
17.04.2019KIX - CDG
09.05.201922 DaysEUR 608
Barcelona (BCN) to Tokyo (NRT)BCN - NRT
18.05.2019NRT - BCN
28.05.201910 DaysEUR 623
Berlin (TXL) to Tokyo (NRT)TXL - NRT
05.11.2019NRT - TXL
26.11.201921 DaysEUR 711
Helsinki (HEL) to Fukuoka (FUK)HEL - FUK
25.04.2019FUK - HEL
05.05.201910 DaysEUR 794
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.