Helsinki to Tokyo
Berlin to Tokyo
Helsinki to Tokyo
Oslo to Tokyo
Stockholm to Tokyo
Paris to Tokyo
Japan is a unique and beautiful Asian country spread across a series of large islands. You will encounter a fascinating mixture of the ultra-modern and the deeply traditional.
Finnair serves 4 airports in Japan, covering the major cities of Nagoya (NGO), Osaka (KIX), Tokyo (NRT/HND) and Fukuoka (FUK). Book your flights to Japan with us and experience the unique charms of this incredible nation.
Destinations in Japan served by Finnair
- Tokyo is perhaps the world’s most modern city and has a population of a staggering 37 million. But owing to the efficient design, layout and transport you will discover that it never feels too crowded. As you’d imagine, it has outstanding shopping and restaurants, bars and nightlife to suit all tastes. A great way to take in the city is by strolling through the delightful Inokashira Park. If you’re a fan of Anime, check out the excellent Ghibli Museum nearby.
- Osaka is Japan’s third-largest city and offers lots to see. Shitennōji Temple and Sumiyoshi Shrine are excellent examples of ancient Shinto places of worship, and there is a wealth of museums as well as Osaka Castle for you to explore.
- Nagoya is a hub of Japanese industry and is home to Japan’s automobile trade. It has a proud heritage because it is the region where Japan’s famous Samurai warrior culture evolved, so there’s plenty of historic interest for visitors.
- Fukuoka is a bold and modern city, the largest city on the southern Japanese island of Kyushu. You will find it very welcoming to visitors with an easy to navigate subway and plenty to see, such as the Hakata Michiya Folk Museum and the Riverain Complex, which is a luxury boutique shopping mall.
Typical food and drink in Japan
Japan has a sophisticated and delicious cuisine that is based on seasonal and fresh (sometimes raw) ingredients served with rice as the staple. Since Japan is an island, seafood forms a large part of their diet but meat such as the famous Kobe beef is highly valued too. Make sure you try the ubiquitous Miso soup, which is a delicious soybean-based accompaniment to many Japanese meals.
Practical information about Japan
- Currency – Yen (¥)
- Time Zones – UTC+09:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 100 volts or 50/60 Hz. (US plug)
- Country Code – +81
Helsinki (HEL) to Tokyo (TYO)HEL - TYO
11.01.2019TYO - HEL
20.01.20199 DaysEUR 761
Berlin (TXL) to Tokyo (TYO)TXL - TYO
03.02.2019TYO - TXL
11.02.20198 DaysEUR 686
Helsinki (HEL) to Tokyo (NRT)HEL - NRT
26.04.2019NRT - HEL
06.05.201910 DaysEUR 761
Oslo (OSL) to Tokyo (TYO)OSL - TYO
04.11.2018TYO - OSL
15.11.201811 DaysNOK 5,485
Stockholm (STO) to Tokyo (NRT)STO - NRT
18.01.2019NRT - STO
27.01.20199 DaysSEK 6,349
Paris (CDG) to Tokyo (TYO)CDG - TYO
02.02.2019TYO - CDG
30.03.201956 DaysEUR 572
Stockholm (STO) to Osaka (OSA)STO - OSA
07.12.2018OSA - STO
21.12.201814 DaysSEK 6,383
Stockholm (ARN) to Nagoya (NGO)ARN - NGO
12.12.2018NGO - ARN
22.01.201941 DaysSEK 6,478
London (LHR) to Tokyo (TYO)LHR - TYO
28.04.2019TYO - LHR
19.05.201921 DaysGBP 733
Stockholm (STO) to Tokyo (TYO)STO - TYO
15.10.2018TYO - STO
08.11.201824 DaysSEK 6,689
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.