From Helsinki to Tokyo
From Paris to Tokyo
From Amsterdam to Tokyo
From Berlin to Tokyo
From Helsinki to Osaka
From Helsinki to Tokyo
Japan is a unique and beautiful Asian country spread across a series of large islands. You will encounter a fascinating mixture of the ultra-modern and the deeply traditional.
Finnair serves 4 airports in Japan, covering the major cities of Nagoya (NGO), Osaka (KIX), Tokyo (NRT/HND) and Fukuoka (FUK). Book your flights to Japan with us and experience the unique charms of this incredible nation.
Destinations in Japan served by Finnair
- Tokyo is perhaps the world’s most modern city and has a population of a staggering 37 million. But owing to the efficient design, layout and transport you will discover that it never feels too crowded. As you’d imagine, it has outstanding shopping and restaurants, bars and nightlife to suit all tastes. A great way to take in the city is by strolling through the delightful Inokashira Park. If you’re a fan of Anime, check out the excellent Ghibli Museum nearby.
- Osaka is Japan’s third-largest city and offers lots to see. Shitennōji Temple and Sumiyoshi Shrine are excellent examples of ancient Shinto places of worship, and there is a wealth of museums as well as Osaka Castle for you to explore.
- Nagoya is a hub of Japanese industry and is home to Japan’s automobile trade. It has a proud heritage because it is the region where Japan’s famous Samurai warrior culture evolved, so there’s plenty of historic interest for visitors.
- Fukuoka is a bold and modern city, the largest city on the southern Japanese island of Kyushu. You will find it very welcoming to visitors with an easy to navigate subway and plenty to see, such as the Hakata Michiya Folk Museum and the Riverain Complex, which is a luxury boutique shopping mall.
Typical food and drink in Japan
Japan has a sophisticated and delicious cuisine that is based on seasonal and fresh (sometimes raw) ingredients served with rice as the staple. Since Japan is an island, seafood forms a large part of their diet but meat such as the famous Kobe beef is highly valued too. Make sure you try the ubiquitous Miso soup, which is a delicious soybean-based accompaniment to many Japanese meals.
Practical information about Japan
- Currency – Yen (¥)
- Time Zones – UTC+09:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 100 volts or 50/60 Hz. (US plug)
- Country Code – +81
From Helsinki (HEL) to Tokyo (TYO)HEL - TYO
18.01.2019TYO - HEL
28.01.201910 DaysEUR 761
From Paris (CDG) to Tokyo (TYO)CDG - TYO
30.01.2019TYO - CDG
20.02.201921 DaysEUR 573
From Amsterdam (AMS) to Tokyo (TYO)AMS - TYO
30.11.2018TYO - AMS
08.12.20188 DaysEUR 576
From Berlin (TXL) to Tokyo (NRT)TXL - NRT
22.11.2018NRT - TXL
13.12.201821 DaysEUR 712
From Copenhagen (CPH) to Nagoya (NGO)CPH - NGO
28.04.2019NGO - CPH
11.05.201913 DaysDKK 4,792
From Helsinki (HEL) to Osaka (OSA)HEL - OSA
25.05.2019OSA - HEL
02.06.20198 DaysEUR 764
From Helsinki (HEL) to Tokyo (NRT)HEL - NRT
11.01.2019NRT - HEL
30.01.201919 DaysEUR 761
From Copenhagen (CPH) to Tokyo (TYO)CPH - TYO
18.05.2019TYO - CPH
27.05.20199 DaysDKK 4,713
From Frankfurt (FRA) to Tokyo (TYO)FRA - TYO
20.03.2019TYO - FRA
05.04.201916 DaysEUR 771
From London (LHR) to Nagoya (NGO)LHR - NGO
22.11.2018NGO - LHR
10.12.201818 DaysGBP 516
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.