Helsinki to Rome
Helsinki to Milan
Hong Kong to Milan
Hong Kong to Rome
Tokyo to Rome
Fukuoka to Milan
Italy is a fabulous place to visit with a superabundance of history. Its gorgeous scenery ranges from beaches to towering volcanoes to huge scenic lakes. It has a vibrant and exciting culture, great cuisine and amazing wine. If you haven’t been then it’s time to do something about that!
Finnair serves four airports in Italy, covering the major destinations of Milan (MXP), Pisa (PSA), Rome (FCO) Venice (VCE), Catania (CTA), Naples (NAP), Verona (VRN) and Rimini (RMI). Finnair has Italy covered so you can travel there with comfort and convenience. Book your flights to Italy with us.
Destinations in Italy served by Finnair
- No visit to Italy is complete without seeing Rome. There’s the Vatican, the Colosseum and Old Rome, which is the UNESCO-listed Renaissance centre of the city.
- Modern Milan is Italy’s sleek and sophisticated northern capital. If you’re a lover of classy shopping then treat yourself to a visit.
- Venice is unique in the world. This semi-submerged architectural wonder should be on everyone’s list of places to see, preferably by gondola!
- You can’t talk about Pisa without mentioning the famous leaning tower. Bear in mind though that the whole town is filled with such towers, but they don’t lean as much.
- A visit to Rimini is a great idea if you love history and you love the beach; it has plenty of both. It is Italy’s premier beach town and has been since it was founded by the Romans in 286BC.
- Naples is a glorious city that commands an amazing location looking out over the spectacular bay of Naples at the foot of Mount Vesuvius. It’s a large modern city with a stunning historic heart.
- Verona is, of course, the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, but it is also of great historical interest and the centre of the town is now a World Heritage Site.
- Catania is a bustling Sicilian city that sits at the foot of mighty Mount Etna.
Typical food and drink in Italy
Everyone knows the classic Italian dishes since Italian food is one of the world’s most popular cuisines. But getting a takeaway pizza delivered to your home is a million miles away from trying the real thing in Italy itself. Italians are obsessed with their food and so they should be – it’s fantastic. Try everything!
Practical information about Italy
- Currency – Euro (€)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz. (European Plug)
- Travel Tip – In Italy, pasta isn’t often served as a main dish. It’s normally a smaller “primo” dish which is ordered before the main “secondo” – typically a meat, fish or cheese dish high in protein. And then there’s dessert!
Helsinki (HEL) to Rome (FCO)HEL-FCO
Helsinki (HEL) to Milan (MXP)HEL-MXP
Hong Kong (HKG) to Milan (MIL)HKG-MIL
Hong Kong (HKG) to Rome (ROM)HKG-ROM
Tokyo (TYO) to Rome (ROM)TYO-ROM
Tokyo (TYO) to Milan (MIL)TYO-MIL
Fukuoka (FUK) to Milan (MIL)FUK-MIL
Osaka (OSA) to Rome (ROM)OSA-ROM
Osaka (OSA) to Milan (MIL)OSA-MIL
Nagoya (NGO) to Milan (MIL)NGO-MIL
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.