Helsinki to Rome
Helsinki to Milan
Helsinki to Venice
Helsinki to Catania
Tokyo to Milan
Tokyo to Rome
Italy is a fabulous place to visit with a superabundance of history. Its gorgeous scenery ranges from beaches to towering volcanoes to huge scenic lakes. It has a vibrant and exciting culture, great cuisine and amazing wine. If you haven’t been then it’s time to do something about that!
Finnair serves four airports in Italy, covering the major destinations of Milan (MXP), Pisa (PSA), Rome (FCO) Venice (VCE), Catania (CTA), Naples (NAP), Verona (VRN) and Rimini (RMI). Finnair has Italy covered so you can travel there with comfort and convenience. Book your flights to Italy with us.
Destinations in Italy served by Finnair
- No visit to Italy is complete without seeing Rome. There’s the Vatican, the Colosseum and Old Rome, which is the UNESCO-listed Renaissance centre of the city.
- Modern Milan is Italy’s sleek and sophisticated northern capital. If you’re a lover of classy shopping then treat yourself to a visit.
- Venice is unique in the world. This semi-submerged architectural wonder should be on everyone’s list of places to see, preferably by gondola!
- You can’t talk about Pisa without mentioning the famous leaning tower. Bear in mind though that the whole town is filled with such towers, but they don’t lean as much.
- A visit to Rimini is a great idea if you love history and you love the beach; it has plenty of both. It is Italy’s premier beach town and has been since it was founded by the Romans in 286BC.
- Naples is a glorious city that commands an amazing location looking out over the spectacular bay of Naples at the foot of Mount Vesuvius. It’s a large modern city with a stunning historic heart.
- Verona is, of course, the setting for Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, but it is also of great historical interest and the centre of the town is now a World Heritage Site.
- Catania is a bustling Sicilian city that sits at the foot of mighty Mount Etna.
Typical food and drink in Italy
Everyone knows the classic Italian dishes since Italian food is one of the world’s most popular cuisines. But getting a takeaway pizza delivered to your home is a million miles away from trying the real thing in Italy itself. Italians are obsessed with their food and so they should be – it’s fantastic. Try everything!
Practical information about Italy
- Currency – Euro (€)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz. (European Plug)
- Travel Tip – In Italy, pasta isn’t often served as a main dish. It’s normally a smaller “primo” dish which is ordered before the main “secondo” – typically a meat, fish or cheese dish high in protein. And then there’s dessert!
Helsinki (HEL) to Rome (FCO)HEL - FCO
22.04.2020FCO - HEL
27.04.20205 DaysEUR 197
Helsinki (HEL) to Milan (MXP)HEL - MXP
24.09.2019MXP - HEL
28.09.20194 DaysEUR 199
Helsinki (HEL) to Venice (VCE)HEL - VCE
31.07.2019VCE - HEL
07.08.20197 DaysEUR 199
Helsinki (HEL) to Catania (CTA)HEL - CTA
26.10.2019CTA - HEL
28.10.20192 DaysEUR 361
New York (JFK) to Rome (FCO)JFK - FCO
10.09.2019FCO - JFK
19.09.20199 DaysUSD 471
Tokyo (TYO) to Rome (ROM)TYO - ROM
23.07.2019ROM - TYO
30.07.20197 DaysJPY 133,340
Hong Kong (HKG) to Rome (ROM)HKG - ROM
17.07.2019ROM - HKG
24.07.20197 DaysHKD 7,488
Nagoya (NGO) to Rome (ROM)NGO - ROM
17.07.2019ROM - NGO
24.07.20197 DaysJPY 118,300
Osaka (OSA) to Rome (ROM)OSA - ROM
17.07.2019ROM - OSA
24.07.20197 DaysJPY 118,770
Helsinki (HEL) to Bologna (BLQ)HEL - BLQ
14.08.2019BLQ - HEL
17.08.20193 DaysEUR 227
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.