Helsinki to Goa
Helsinki to Pune
Helsinki to Mumbai
Berlin to Delhi
New York to Delhi
Hamburg to Delhi
India is a huge South Asian country that has everything. There are beautiful beaches, tropical jungles, deserts and the world’s highest peaks. There is history, mystery and huge cities that are overflowing with life, culture and excitement.
Finnair serves two airports in India, covering the capital city New Delhi (DEL) and the beach holiday destination of Goa (GOI). Book your flights to India with us and experience the wonder of this astonishing country.
Destinations in India served by Finnair
- Delhi is India’s capital city and is a huge metropolis that is a sensory kaleidoscope. Part of the joy of the place is the seeming chaos of its day-to-day bustle. You’ll find fabulous places to visit, like the huge and imposing Red Fort, or the National Museum that has historical riches of astonishing antiquity. Many visitors stay in the relative haven of central New Delhi, a leafy suburb that radiates out from Connaught Place.
- Goa is one of India’s most popular destinations where you can bask on scores of palm-fringed sandy beaches. The area has a reputation for being more easy-going than other parts of the country and there is a strong party vibe that attracts ravers and party goers. But it’s also just a great place to relax and experience the unique atmosphere of this welcoming former Portuguese colony.
Typical food and drink in India
Indian food is fabulously diverse, colourful and most of all flavourful. Food is typically, but not always, heavily spiced and flavoured with a vast array of herbs and spices. For a simple introduction, why not try the delicious North Indian tandoori chicken? It features juicy marinated chicken charcoal-cooked in a traditional clay tandoor oven, served with light and fluffy naan bread. Delicious!
Practical information about India
- Currency – Indian Rupee (₹)
- Time Zones – UTC+05:50
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
- Country Code – +91.
Helsinki (HEL) to Goa (GOI)HEL - GOI
21.07.2019GOI - HEL
28.07.20197 DaysEUR 906
New York (NYC) to Delhi (DEL)NYC - DEL
01.08.2019DEL - NYC
08.08.20197 DaysUSD 1,624
Hamburg (HAM) to Delhi (DEL)HAM - DEL
22.10.2019DEL - HAM
07.11.201916 DaysEUR 493
Helsinki (HEL) to Pune (PNQ)HEL - PNQ
01.09.2019PNQ - HEL
15.09.201914 DaysEUR 684
Helsinki (HEL) to Mumbai (BOM)HEL - BOM
21.07.2019BOM - HEL
28.07.20197 DaysEUR 747
Oslo (OSL) to Delhi (DEL)OSL - DEL
04.11.2019DEL - OSL
02.12.201928 DaysNOK 3,972
Berlin (BER) to Delhi (DEL)BER - DEL
22.07.2019DEL - BER
29.07.20197 DaysEUR 678
Munich (MUC) to Delhi (DEL)MUC - DEL
22.07.2019DEL - MUC
29.07.20197 DaysEUR 711
London (LON) to Delhi (DEL)LON - DEL
22.07.2019DEL - LON
29.07.20197 DaysGBP 727
Helsinki (HEL) to Delhi (DEL)HEL - DEL
30.09.2019DEL - HEL
28.11.201959 DaysEUR 569
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.