From Helsinki to Delhi
From Helsinki to Goa
From Amsterdam to Delhi
From Toronto to Delhi
From Stockholm to Delhi
From Berlin to Delhi
India is a huge South Asian country that has everything. There are beautiful beaches, tropical jungles, deserts and the world’s highest peaks. There is history, mystery and huge cities that are overflowing with life, culture and excitement.
Finnair serves two airports in India, covering the capital city New Delhi (DEL) and the beach holiday destination of Goa (GOI). Book your flights to India with us and experience the wonder of this astonishing country.
Destinations in India served by Finnair
- Delhi is India’s capital city and is a huge metropolis that is a sensory kaleidoscope. Part of the joy of the place is the seeming chaos of its day-to-day bustle. You’ll find fabulous places to visit, like the huge and imposing Red Fort, or the National Museum that has historical riches of astonishing antiquity. Many visitors stay in the relative haven of central New Delhi, a leafy suburb that radiates out from Connaught Place.
- Goa is one of India’s most popular destinations where you can bask on scores of palm-fringed sandy beaches. The area has a reputation for being more easy-going than other parts of the country and there is a strong party vibe that attracts ravers and party goers. But it’s also just a great place to relax and experience the unique atmosphere of this welcoming former Portuguese colony.
Typical food and drink in India
Indian food is fabulously diverse, colourful and most of all flavourful. Food is typically, but not always, heavily spiced and flavoured with a vast array of herbs and spices. For a simple introduction, why not try the delicious North Indian tandoori chicken? It features juicy marinated chicken charcoal-cooked in a traditional clay tandoor oven, served with light and fluffy naan bread. Delicious!
Practical information about India
- Currency – Indian Rupee (₹)
- Time Zones – UTC+05:50
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
- Country Code – +91.
From Helsinki (HEL) to Delhi (DEL)HEL - DEL
07.03.2019DEL - HEL
28.03.201921 DaysEUR 568
From Helsinki (HEL) to Goa (GOI)HEL - GOI
09.12.2018GOI - HEL
20.12.201811 DaysEUR 586
From Amsterdam (AMS) to Delhi (DEL)AMS - DEL
20.02.2019DEL - AMS
09.03.201917 DaysEUR 501
From Toronto (YYZ) to Delhi (DEL)YYZ - DEL
14.01.2019DEL - YYZ
07.03.201952 DaysCAD 1,161
From Stockholm (STO) to Delhi (DEL)STO - DEL
18.01.2019DEL - STO
28.01.201910 DaysSEK 4,934
From Berlin (TXL) to Delhi (DEL)TXL - DEL
26.04.2019DEL - TXL
04.05.20198 DaysEUR 527
From Frankfurt (FRA) to Delhi (DEL)FRA - DEL
15.01.2019DEL - FRA
14.02.201930 DaysEUR 511
From Warsaw (WAW) to Delhi (DEL)WAW - DEL
01.01.2019DEL - WAW
02.05.2019121 DaysPLN 1,939
From Stockholm (ARN) to Delhi (DEL)ARN - DEL
30.12.2018DEL - ARN
17.01.201918 DaysSEK 4,970
From Berlin (TXL) to Goa (GOI)TXL - GOI
23.01.2019GOI - TXL
25.02.201933 DaysEUR 919
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.