From Helsinki to Paris
From Helsinki to Nice
From Tallinn to Paris
From Helsinki to Lyon
From Saint Petersburg to Paris
From New York to Paris
France is the world’s most popular tourist destination and that’s no surprise – it really has it all. There’s an abundance of cultural heritage with castles seemingly everywhere. The astonishing landscapes range from classy beaches to snow-clad alpine peaks and marvellous modern cities. Think of anything you could possibly want from a destination and France has it!
Finnair serves four airports in France, flying to Paris (CDG), Lyon (LYS), Nice (NCE) and Biarritz (BIQ). Book your flights to France with us and explore its astonishing breadth of nature and culture.
Destinations in France served by Finnair
- Paris needs no introduction and you’ll know about all the major attractions already, but make sure you visit them anyway; the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay have truly world-class art collections, the banks of the Seine are as scenic and romantic as you’ve heard and the view from the Eiffel Tower is sublime. But outside the tourist sites, there is a huge and exciting modern city with a dizzying choice of places to eat, drink and party – explore that too.
- Lyon is the third-largest city in France and offers superb gastronomy as the heartland of traditional French cuisine. It’s most popular event is the Festival of Lights, held in December, when hundreds of light shows illuminate the whole city. But Lyon is well worth a visit year-round, with highlights like the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière Basilica and the maze of riverside streets that form the old Renaissance area of the city.
- Nice is your stepping-off point to the sun, sand and sophistication of the French Riviera. You should admire the impressive views over the sea from the Promenade des Anglais.
- Biarritz is a cultured and attractive beachside town on the Atlantic coast of France near the border with Spain. It offers an interesting alternative to the Mediterranean coast.
Typical food and drink in France
French cuisine is one of the world’s richest and most complex but, at heart, it focusses on using the best and freshest local ingredients. Look at what’s most in season in the markets in whatever region you’re visiting and then order that from the menu. If you’re not sure then keep it simple: bread, cheese and local cured meats will always, always be good.
Practical information about France
- Currency – Euro (€)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory but is so commonplace that it is often expected.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
- Travel Tip – Food and drink cost more if you sit at the street-front tables in restaurants and bars. You’re paying for the view – it’s worth it!
From Helsinki (HEL) to Paris (CDG)HEL - CDG
13.02.2019CDG - HEL
18.02.20195 DaysEUR 170
From Helsinki (HEL) to Nice (NCE)HEL - NCE
24.06.2019NCE - HEL
03.07.20199 DaysEUR 207
From Tallinn (TLL) to Paris (CDG)TLL - CDG
11.03.2019CDG - TLL
15.03.20194 DaysEUR 160
From Helsinki (HEL) to Lyon (LYS)HEL - LYS
16.03.2019LYS - HEL
19.03.20193 DaysEUR 199
From Saint Petersburg (LED) to Paris (CDG)LED - CDG
07.04.2019CDG - LED
11.04.20194 DaysRUB 16,023
From New York (JFK) to Paris (CDG)JFK - CDG
24.04.2019CDG - JFK
14.05.201920 DaysUSD 309
From Chicago (ORD) to Paris (CDG)ORD - CDG
01.05.2019CDG - ORD
10.05.20199 DaysUSD 462
From Osaka (OSA) to Paris (CDG)OSA - CDG
07.02.2019CDG - OSA
12.02.20195 DaysJPY 104,150
From New York (NYC) to Paris (CDG)NYC - CDG
29.01.2019CDG - NYC
05.02.20197 DaysUSD 297
From Helsinki (HEL) to Biarritz (BIQ)HEL - BIQ
08.06.2019BIQ - HEL
15.06.20197 DaysEUR 512
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.