Helsinki to Kittilä
Oulu to Helsinki
Helsinki to Oulu
Helsinki to Rovaniemi
Rovaniemi to Helsinki
London to Helsinki
Finland is nature at its very best. Finland spends most of the year as a frozen paradise before bursting into life and colour for a short-lived summer. Finnair serves Helsinki (HEL), Ivalo (IVL), Joensuu (JOE), Kajaani (KAJ), Kemi (KEM), Kittilä (KTT), Kokkola (KOK), Kuopio (KUO), Kuusamo (KAO), Oulu (OUL), Rovaniemi (RVN) and Vaasa (VAA). At Finnair, we are proud of our long heritage. We’ve been operating for over 90 years and have a wealth of experience in customer care and enjoyable, comfortable journeys. Book your flights to Finland with us today to experience our classic Nordic hospitality.
Destinations in Finland served by Finnair
- Helsinki is a great starting point for your trip to Finland. You can explore the beautiful white Helsinki Cathedral set in Senate Square, check out the local art galleries, or just enjoy some delicious local cuisine in one of the city’s many restaurants.
- Ivalo may seem like a small town, but it’s one of the largest in the region. Head to Ivalo if you fancy trying some ice fishing or want to catch the Northern Lights or the midnight sun.
- Kajaani is a quiet settlement in the Kainuu region. Head to nearby Paltaniemi to see the picturesque riverside church, or book a husky tour to experience the snowy wilderness.
- Kemi’s main attractions include a castle made of snow and icebreaker cruises. It’s a magical and breath-taking destination like no other.
- Kuusamo should be your next stop if you want to glide down some of the world’s best ski slopes.
- Joensuu, meaning ‘river mouth’ in Finnish, was an important trading port in the 19th century. These days it’s a modern and lively university town.
- Kokkola is an ancient fishing town, with wooden houses and dusty streets. Catch a boat out to Tankar Island and take a look around the old Lighthouse Station.
- The city of Oulu is made up of a series of islands connected by bridges. It’s known for its Arctic berry markets and its university’s technology graduates – some of the best in the world.
- If you want to explore western Lapland and see some awe-inspiring landscapes, Kittilä and nearby Levi are the place for you.
- The capital of Lapland, Rovaniemi, is Santa Claus’s official hometown. The streets are even laid out in the shape of a reindeer’s head and antlers when viewed from above!
- Kuopio is a sunny lakeside town with a handful of interesting museums to satisfy those who are more into culture than the great outdoors. Nonetheless, it will appeal most to those who like hiking, pleasure cruises and enjoying a beer in the sunshine.
- Vaasa is known for its beaches, with seven great ones near the city centre. It’s also in one of the sunniest parts of Finland.
Typical food and drink in Finland
Finnish cuisine is based on whole grain starches such as rye bread or oats alongside berries and meats. Traditional Finnish food relies heavily on locally sourced ingredients such as barley, reindeer and lingonberry. Fish and vegetables are also often used alongside dairy products such as buttermilk.
Practical information about Finland
Currency – Euro (€).
Time Zone – UTC+02:00.
Tipping – Tipping is not expected but will be appreciated.
Water – The tap water in Finland is safe to drink.
Electricity – 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) to Kittilä (KTT)HEL - KTT
01.04.2019KTT - HEL
10.04.20199 DaysEUR 99
Oulu (OUL) to Helsinki (HEL)OUL - HEL
18.04.2019HEL - OUL
24.04.20196 DaysEUR 71
Helsinki (HEL) to Oulu (OUL)HEL - OUL
26.04.2019OUL - HEL
01.05.20195 DaysEUR 71
Helsinki (HEL) to Rovaniemi (RVN)HEL - RVN
04.07.2019RVN - HEL
08.07.20194 DaysEUR 81
Rovaniemi (RVN) to Helsinki (HEL)RVN - HEL
15.05.2019HEL - RVN
23.05.20198 DaysEUR 81
London (LHR) to Helsinki (HEL)LHR - HEL
17.07.2019HEL - LHR
28.07.201911 DaysGBP 93
Helsinki (HEL) to Ivalo (IVL)HEL - IVL
09.04.2019IVL - HEL
17.04.20198 DaysEUR 99
Helsinki (HEL) to Kuusamo (KAO)HEL - KAO
26.07.2019KAO - HEL
02.08.20197 DaysEUR 129
Kuopio (KUO) to Helsinki (HEL)KUO - HEL
17.07.2019HEL - KUO
21.07.20194 DaysEUR 75
Brussels (BRU) to Helsinki (HEL)BRU - HEL
28.03.2019HEL - BRU
03.04.20196 DaysEUR 213
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.