Helsinki to Copenhagen
Helsinki to Billund
Oulu to Copenhagen
Tallinn to Copenhagen
Vaasa to Copenhagen
Kuopio to Copenhagen
Denmark is the gateway to Scandinavia and is a spread out over the mainland and a group of islands that are linked by bridges that are triumphs of engineering. It has amazing scenery and fascinating cities so it is a great destination for both culture lovers and intrepid explorers of the outdoors.
Finnair serves Copenhagen (CPH) and Billund (BLL) airports in Denmark. So why not book your flights to Denmark with us and experience the unique nature and culture of this Scandinavian nation?
Destinations in Denmark served by Finnair
- Copenhagen is the thriving capital of Denmark and is a cosmopolitan yet intimate waterfront city. You can visit the iconic statue of the Little Mermaid, a testament to the influence and popularity of author Hans Christian Andersen. A visit to the unique Tivoli Gardens is a treat with the scenery and fun that’s provided by this oldest of amusement parks – founded in 1843.
- Billund is a small city that is located in Jutland in the west of Denmark. It is right in the centre of Jutland and so you will find it an excellent springboard to explore the whole peninsula. The city itself is the home of LEGO, that most popular of children’s toys. If you have kids, you should pay a visit to LEGOLAND Billund – Denmark’s most visited park and home to more than 50 million Lego
Typical food and drink in Denmark
Danish food has evolved from traditional subsistence foods, and dishes such as the famous open sandwiches reflect this. This good, wholesome fare is filling and very tasty. However, in recent years modern Danish cuisine has found international acclaim with their commitment to using fresh and locally sourced ingredients such as local nuts, berries, seafood, shellfish and seaweed. These exciting new restaurants can be sampled in Copenhagen and elsewhere and are currently at the very forefront of modern world cuisine.
Practical information about Denmark
- Currency – Danish Krone (Kr)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
- Country Code – +45
Helsinki (HEL) to Copenhagen (CPH)HEL - CPH
17.09.2018CPH - HEL
20.09.20183 DaysEUR 66
Helsinki (HEL) to Billund (BLL)HEL - BLL
19.09.2018BLL - HEL
22.09.20183 DaysEUR 146
Oulu (OUL) to Copenhagen (CPH)OUL - CPH
11.10.2018CPH - OUL
18.10.20187 DaysEUR 147
Tallinn (TLL) to Copenhagen (CPH)TLL - CPH
23.07.2018CPH - TLL
29.07.20186 DaysEUR 186
Vaasa (VAA) to Copenhagen (CPH)VAA - CPH
10.06.2019CPH - VAA
13.06.20193 DaysEUR 147
Kuopio (KUO) to Copenhagen (CPH)KUO - CPH
05.09.2018CPH - KUO
07.09.20182 DaysEUR 267
Tampere (TMP) to Copenhagen (CPH)TMP - CPH
25.10.2018CPH - TMP
28.10.20183 DaysEUR 147
Kokkola (KOK) to Copenhagen (CPH)KOK - CPH
24.07.2018CPH - KOK
28.07.20184 DaysEUR 147
Delhi (DEL) to Copenhagen (CPH)DEL - CPH
07.10.2018CPH - DEL
15.10.20188 DaysINR 33,877
Hong Kong (HKG) to Copenhagen (CPH)HKG - CPH
12.09.2018CPH - HKG
24.09.201812 DaysHKD 5,192
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.