From Helsinki to Beijing
From Helsinki to Shanghai
From Riga to Beijing
From Helsinki to Chongqing
From Oslo to Beijing
From Gothenburg to Beijing
The People’s Republic of China is a huge and intoxicating mixture of hyper-modern, technicolour cities, beautiful countryside and deep cultural heritage extending from the famous wall to the architectural wonders of Xi'an.
Finnair serves six destinations across China, covering the major cities of Beijing (PEK), Chongqing (CKG), Guangzhou (CAN), Nanjing (NKG), Shanghai (PVG) and Xi’an (XIY).
With such a comprehensive range of destinations, we have this vast country covered. Why not fly to China with us and experience the appeal of this most exotic destination for yourself.
Destinations in China served by Finnair
- Beijing is the capital of China and also its cultural centre with the Forbidden City and other architectural treasures. It will appeal to you whether you’re a city lover or a history buff, or both!
- Chongqing is the place you go to begin exploration of the architectural marvels of the titanic Three Gorges Dam. It is a fascinating and thriving modern Chinese city with a population of around twenty million people.
- Southern Guangzhou is a sprawling port city with a trading history that represents modern China at its best and you’ll find that it is located conveniently close to both Macau and Hong Kong.
- In Nanjing, you will discover a southern Chinese city that contains a wealth of historic locations and artefacts such as the UNESCO-listed Ming Tombs.
- Visit Shanghai to revel in the wonders of its riverside cityscape surrounding the Huangpu River and delve deep into the shopping and cultural opportunities of this huge metropolis.
Typical food and drink in China
The food that you might have enjoyed in your local Chinese restaurant is just the tip of the iceberg. China has four major different regional cuisines, so you will find that the style will change depending on where you go. Try the hotter, spicier Szechuan dishes, such as Kung Po Prawns with liberal amounts of garlic and chilli, or the subtler but no less delicious dumplings and fragrant rice cakes in the North.
Practical information about China
- Currency – Yuan (¥)
- Time Zones – UTC+08:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 220 volts or 50 Hz.
- Telephone Country Code – +86
From Helsinki (HEL) to Beijing (PEK)HEL - PEK
29.01.2019PEK - HEL
11.02.201913 DaysEUR 619
From Härnösand (SDL) to Shanghai (PVG)SDL - PVG
03.02.2019PVG - SDL
06.03.201931 DaysSEK 6,220
From Helsinki (HEL) to Shanghai (PVG)HEL - PVG
13.03.2019PVG - HEL
19.06.201998 DaysEUR 676
From Edinburgh (EDI) to Shanghai (PVG)EDI - PVG
20.09.2019PVG - EDI
03.10.201913 DaysGBP 492
From Riga (RIX) to Beijing (PEK)RIX - PEK
20.01.2019PEK - RIX
17.02.201928 DaysEUR 471
From Helsinki (HEL) to Chongqing (CKG)HEL - CKG
03.03.2019CKG - HEL
11.03.20198 DaysEUR 611
From Oslo (OSL) to Beijing (PEK)OSL - PEK
22.03.2019PEK - OSL
25.03.20193 DaysNOK 4,240
From Gothenburg (GOT) to Beijing (PEK)GOT - PEK
22.02.2019PEK - GOT
10.03.201916 DaysSEK 4,615
From Manchester (MAN) to Nanjing (NKG)MAN - NKG
22.06.2019NKG - MAN
06.10.2019106 DaysGBP 514
From Helsinki (HEL) to Nanjing (NKG)HEL - NKG
05.02.2019NKG - HEL
13.02.20198 DaysEUR 595
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.