Helsinki to Shanghai
Manchester to Beijing
Amsterdam to Beijing
Helsinki to Xian
Helsinki to Beijing
Manchester to Xian
The People’s Republic of China is a huge and intoxicating mixture of hyper-modern, technicolour cities, beautiful countryside and deep cultural heritage extending from the famous wall to the architectural wonders of Xi'an.
Finnair serves six destinations across China, covering the major cities of Beijing (PEK), Chongqing (CKG), Guangzhou (CAN), Nanjing (NKG), Shanghai (PVG) and Xi’an (XIY).
With such a comprehensive range of destinations, we have this vast country covered. Why not fly to China with us and experience the appeal of this most exotic destination for yourself.
Destinations in China served by Finnair
- Beijing is the capital of China and also its cultural centre with the Forbidden City and other architectural treasures. It will appeal to you whether you’re a city lover or a history buff, or both!
- Chongqing is the place you go to begin exploration of the architectural marvels of the titanic Three Gorges Dam. It is a fascinating and thriving modern Chinese city with a population of around twenty million people.
- Southern Guangzhou is a sprawling port city with a trading history that represents modern China at its best and you’ll find that it is located conveniently close to both Macau and Hong Kong.
- In Nanjing, you will discover a southern Chinese city that contains a wealth of historic locations and artefacts such as the UNESCO-listed Ming Tombs.
- Visit Shanghai to revel in the wonders of its riverside cityscape surrounding the Huangpu River and delve deep into the shopping and cultural opportunities of this huge metropolis.
Typical food and drink in China
The food that you might have enjoyed in your local Chinese restaurant is just the tip of the iceberg. China has four major different regional cuisines, so you will find that the style will change depending on where you go. Try the hotter, spicier Szechuan dishes, such as Kung Po Prawns with liberal amounts of garlic and chilli, or the subtler but no less delicious dumplings and fragrant rice cakes in the North.
Practical information about China
- Currency – Yuan (¥)
- Time Zones – UTC+08:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 220 volts or 50 Hz.
- Telephone Country Code – +86
Budapest (BUD) to Xian (XIY)BUD - XIY
25.07.2018XIY - BUD
30.08.201836 DaysHUF 237,600
Helsinki (HEL) to Shanghai (PVG)HEL - PVG
13.11.2018PVG - HEL
20.11.20187 DaysEUR 663
Manchester (MAN) to Beijing (PEK)MAN - PEK
23.07.2018PEK - MAN
02.09.201841 DaysGBP 1,001
Paris (CDG) to Beijing (PEK)CDG - PEK
13.04.2019PEK - CDG
26.04.201913 DaysEUR 495
Paris (CDG) to Chongqing (CKG)CDG - CKG
19.12.2018CKG - CDG
07.01.201919 DaysEUR 502
Manchester (MAN) to Shanghai (PVG)MAN - PVG
06.02.2019PVG - MAN
11.02.20195 DaysGBP 522
Amsterdam (AMS) to Beijing (PEK)AMS - PEK
26.04.2019PEK - AMS
05.05.20199 DaysEUR 455
Manchester (MAN) to Guangzhou (CAN)MAN - CAN
24.09.2018CAN - MAN
01.10.20187 DaysGBP 637
Helsinki (HEL) to Xian (XIY)HEL - XIY
19.08.2018XIY - HEL
23.08.20184 DaysEUR 1,347
Helsinki (HEL) to Beijing (PEK)HEL - PEK
11.04.2019PEK - HEL
25.04.201914 DaysEUR 637
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.