San Francisco to Helsinki
Miami to Helsinki
Los Angeles to Helsinki
Los Angeles to Saint Petersburg
San Francisco to Saint Petersburg
Chicago to Bangkok
Finnair flies between Asia, Europe and North America with fast connections via Helsinki. Finnair's extensive network connects 19 cities in Asia and 7 cities in North America with over 100 top destinations in Europe. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking, and it has also won the World Airline Award for Best Airline Northern Europe for the past seven years running. Finnair is a member of oneworld, the alliance of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers.
FLYING FROM UNITED STATES
Finnair operates frequent and reliable flights from the United States to destinations all over the world, serving New York, Las Vegas, Miami and more. Make sure to join our Finnair Plus loyalty programme before you book your flight from the United States. You can earn points for your flight that you can use to purchase future flights, flight upgrades or to increase your luggage allowance.
United States airports served by Finnair
- O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – The airport is located 27 km northwest of Chicago. It’s huge, with nine runways – more than any other international airport in the world. Finnair operates out of Terminal 5.
- McCarran International Airport (LAS) – Take the Westcliff Airport Express bus from the strip in Las Vegas to the airport. The service runs every 20-30 minutes during the day and every hour between 18:00 and 23:00.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – The airport is located 30 km southeast of the downtown area. There are several bus services that operate the route, as well as the Metro Rail Green Line.
- Miami International Airport (MIA) – From Miami Beach you can take the Beach Bus to the Miami International Airport Metrorail station. The bus runs every 30 minutes. You can also catch the orange or green line of the Metrorail which runs every 15-30 minutes. Finnair operates out of Terminal E.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – The AirTrain is the best way to reach the airport. The route runs between all major New York subway and bus stations and the airport and the journey takes 50-70 minutes depending on where you catch it from. Finnair operates out of Terminal 8.
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA) – This is the smallest of the major New York airports and is located in the borough of Queens. It is easily accessed by bus from 125th Street.
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) – Located in New Jersey, the airport is 24 km southwest of New York City. There are direct trains to the airport from New York Penn Station, and buses are also an option.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) – The airport is situated 10 km southeast of Orlando. A public bus service runs between the downtown Orlando area and the airport. If you’ve been visiting Disney World, why not take advantage of Disney’s Magical Express, which is an airport coach service available exclusively to Disney guests?
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) – The airport is located 21 km south of the downtown area. It has four terminals, with Finnair operating out of the International Terminal.
Fly from the United States with Finnair
Our fleet is one of the most modern in Europe, so our aircrafts are comfortable, as well as better for the environment producing fewer carbon emissions than other airplanes. Book your flights from the United States with Finnair to experience our Nordic hospitality. If you are a Finnair Plus Gold or Platinum member, Business Class passenger or purchased a Finnair Plus Lounge Pass, don’t miss out on further relaxation before you board in our exclusive lounges in O’Hare International Airport, Miami International Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport and San Francisco International Airport.
The Middle East
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.