Spain is a surprising mix of high-end, adrenaline-filled cities and quaint, charming villages. Beautiful beaches, amazing architecture, rich history, distinctive gastronomy and friendly people, among many other impressive traits, make it a great destination for all kinds of travellers.
Finnair serves over 10 airports in Spain, including Barcelona-El Prat (BCN), Madrid-Barajas (MAD), Tenerife-North (TFN) and Tenerife-South (TFS). We connect over 100 cities in Europe alone, so wherever you are in the world, Spain can feel right on your doorstep. Book your flights to Spain with us and experience the sun, landscapes and flamenco for yourself.
Destinations in Spain served by Finnair
- If you’re planning a trip to Spain, Barcelona is a great place to start. You can try the tasty paella, walk the city, relax on the Barceloneta, Nova Icaria or Bogatell beaches or soak up the culture!
- Madrid, Spain’s capital city, is a similar culture hub and famed for its trendy bars, upscale boutiques and thriving fashion industry.
- Gran Canaria is a well-known and well-loved Spanish destination, known for its relaxed atmosphere and abundance of bars and restaurants.
- Lanzarote is quieter and more rugged so it’s particularly popular among hikers and runners.
- Head to Málaga if you’re a beach lover looking to soak up the rays.
- Tenerife if you want a beach holiday with a bit more atmosphere – Tenerife is one of the most popular hot spots for tourists!
- If you want to enjoy the sun without the crowds, Fuerteventura is for you. It’s home to some of the best surfing beaches and tends to be quieter and more relaxed than Tenerife.
Typical food and drink in Spain
Spanish culture revolves a lot around food. Tapas is a popular dining style, with diners ordering multiple small dishes to be shared among the party. One of the most traditional Spanish staples is paella, a rice dish usually served with shellfish or meats. Seafood is frequently eaten in Spain and is caught fresh from the sea each day. Wine is widely brewed in Spain – the Rioja is particularly good!
Practical information about Spain
- Currency - Euros (€).
- Time Zone - UTC+01:00.
- Tipping - Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Water - Although often thought to be unsafe, the tap water in Spain is drinkable.
- Electricity - 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Barcelona (BCN)LED - BCN
25.03.2019BCN - LED
31.03.20196 DaysRUB 15,475
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Malaga (AGP)LED - AGP
03.04.2019AGP - LED
10.04.20197 DaysRUB 14,835
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Alicante (ALC)LED - ALC
03.05.2019ALC - LED
16.05.201913 DaysRUB 19,005
Moscow (SVO) to Barcelona (BCN)SVO - BCN
01.04.2019BCN - SVO
10.04.20199 DaysRUB 17,079
Moscow (SVO) to Malaga (AGP)SVO - AGP
01.05.2019AGP - SVO
11.05.201910 DaysRUB 20,839
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Gran Canaria (LPA)LED - LPA
10.11.2019LPA - LED
20.11.201910 DaysRUB 28,320
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Tenerife (TFS)LED - TFS
05.04.2019TFS - LED
14.04.20199 DaysRUB 28,320
Moscow (SVO) to Alicante (ALC)SVO - ALC
26.06.2019ALC - SVO
31.08.201966 DaysRUB 20,464
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Mallorca (PMI)LED - PMI
31.08.2019PMI - LED
10.09.201910 DaysRUB 19,750
Yekaterinburg (SVX) to Malaga (AGP)SVX - AGP
05.08.2019AGP - SVX
22.08.201917 DaysRUB 45,944