Finnair flies between Asia, Europe and North America with fast connections via Helsinki. Finnair's extensive network connects 19 cities in Asia and 7 cities in North America with over 100 top destinations in Europe. Finnair is the only Nordic carrier with a 4-star Skytrax ranking, and it has also won the World Airline Award for Best Airline Northern Europe for the past seven years running. Finnair is a member of oneworld, the alliance of the world's leading airlines committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers.
FLYING FROM RUSSIA
Finnair operates flights from Russia to destinations all over the world and in particular to more than 100 European cities. When you join Finnair Plus you earn points that you can redeem on future flights and other great benefits like upgrades. Book your flight from Russia with Finnair today and you can begin earning points for your next holiday!
Russia airports served by Finnair
- Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO) is located 32 km northwest of Moscow, and Finnair flights operate from Terminal D. If you’ve checked in in advance (either on your mobile or online) and are only travelling with hand luggage, there are machines where you can print your boarding pass to save time. You can connect from the city via fixed-price taxis or the Aeroexpress train service that connects to Belorussky Railway Terminal.
- Moscow Domodedovo Airport (DME) is located 42 km southeast of Moscow and has just one terminal building with separate concourses for domestic and international flights. There is a railway station in the terminal with direct connections from Paveletsky Rail Terminal in Moscow city centre.
- Pulkovo Airport (LED) is located 15 km south of St. Petersburg, and Finnair operates from Terminal 1.
- Koltsovo Airport (SVX) is located 15 km southeast of Yekaterinburg.
- Kazan International Airport (KZN) is located 25 km southeast of Kazan. Transfers from the city are by taxi only.
- Kurumoch Airport (KUF) is located 50 km northwest of Samara.
Fly from Russia with Finnair
We are proud to have one of the most modern fleets in Europe, so when you fly with us you’ll enjoy even greater comfort. Take a moment to relax in one of Finnair lounges in Sheremetyevo International Airport in Moscow and Pulkovo Airport in St. Petersburg, complimentary for Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold members. Book your flight from Russia with Finnair today and discover travel the Nordic way.
The Prices displayed are the lowest available in the previous 48 hours on Finnair.com and valid for travel dates as shown above.
Prices are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Finnair.com. Finnair reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices include return flights in Economy Class for one person as well as applicable taxes and fuel surcharges. The break down will be shown during your booking process.
Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions during your booking process.
Advance purchase up to 60 days may apply and impact the available fares.