Oslo to Beijing
The People’s Republic of China is a huge and intoxicating mixture of hyper-modern, technicolour cities, beautiful countryside and deep cultural heritage extending from the famous wall to the architectural wonders of Xi'an.
Finnair serves six destinations across China, covering the major cities of Beijing (PEK), Chongqing (CKG), Guangzhou (CAN), Nanjing (NKG), Shanghai (PVG) and Xi’an (XIY).
With such a comprehensive range of destinations, we have this vast country covered. Why not fly to China with us and experience the appeal of this most exotic destination for yourself.
Destinations in China served by Finnair
- Beijing is the capital of China and also its cultural centre with the Forbidden City and other architectural treasures. It will appeal to you whether you’re a city lover or a history buff, or both!
- Chongqing is the place you go to begin exploration of the architectural marvels of the titanic Three Gorges Dam. It is a fascinating and thriving modern Chinese city with a population of around twenty million people.
- Southern Guangzhou is a sprawling port city with a trading history that represents modern China at its best and you’ll find that it is located conveniently close to both Macau and Hong Kong.
- In Nanjing, you will discover a southern Chinese city that contains a wealth of historic locations and artefacts such as the UNESCO-listed Ming Tombs.
- Visit Shanghai to revel in the wonders of its riverside cityscape surrounding the Huangpu River and delve deep into the shopping and cultural opportunities of this huge metropolis.
- Xi’an Xianyang International Airport (XIY), The airport is located around 25 km northwest of Xi’an city. The driving distance is around 1 hours. with shuttle buses to and from airport, cost 25CNY/per person.
Typical food and drink in China
The food that you might have enjoyed in your local Chinese restaurant is just the tip of the iceberg. China has four major different regional cuisines, so you will find that the style will change depending on where you go. Try the hotter, spicier Szechuan dishes, such as Kung Po Prawns with liberal amounts of garlic and chilli, or the subtler but no less delicious dumplings and fragrant rice cakes in the North.
Practical information about China
- Currency – Yuan (¥)
- Time Zones – UTC+08:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 220 volts or 50 Hz.
- Telephone Country Code – +86
Oslo (OSL) to Shanghai (PVG)OSL - PVG
18.06.2019PVG - OSL
08.08.201951 DaysNOK 5,460
Trondheim (TRD) to Beijing (PEK)TRD - PEK
19.06.2019PEK - TRD
17.07.201928 DaysNOK 4,988
Trondheim (TRD) to Shanghai (PVG)TRD - PVG
01.07.2019PVG - TRD
14.08.201944 DaysNOK 5,301
Oslo (OSL) to Guangzhou (CAN)OSL - CAN
16.06.2019CAN - OSL
21.06.20195 DaysNOK 5,422
Oslo (OSL) to Xian (XIY)OSL - XIY
21.05.2019XIY - OSL
28.06.201938 DaysNOK 5,660
Trondheim (TRD) to Nanjing (NKG)TRD - NKG
11.07.2019NKG - TRD
16.08.201936 DaysNOK 5,658
Trondheim (TRD) to Xian (XIY)TRD - XIY
19.09.2019XIY - TRD
02.10.201913 DaysNOK 5,801
Oslo (OSL) to Nanjing (NKG)OSL - NKG
05.07.2019NKG - OSL
31.07.201926 DaysNOK 4,505
Oslo (OSL) to Chongqing (CKG)OSL - CKG
20.09.2019CKG - OSL
28.09.20198 DaysNOK 5,157