Switzerland is a place to explore the great outdoors! With breath-taking scenery and clean, fresh air, you’ll want to strap on your skis, snowboard or hiking boots and get outside! Finnair serves Geneva (GVA) and Zürich (ZRH). We have flights to Switzerland from over 100 cities in Europe and beyond. Wherever you’re flying from, we can get you to Switzerland easily and comfortably. Book your flights to Switzerland today and fly the Nordic way.
Destinations in Switzerland served by Finnair
- Geneva is a picture-perfect destination with a stunning lake, the Jura Mountains and the Alps on its doorstep. If you’re looking for a place to hit the ski slopes, Geneva is for you. It’s not just about skiing though – there are also many parks, museums and cafes that make this city a perfect getaway.
- Zürich offers a contrasting insight into Switzerland. This buzzing city is becoming a popular hotspot with young travellers who are drawn to the warehouse art galleries, abundance of bars and clubs and edgy fashion scene. A lot of Zürich’s old charm remains intact though – there are many beautiful parks that you can access by a quaint paddle steamer cruise.
Typical food and drink in Switzerland
There are two main foods that Switzerland is associated with: chocolate and cheese! The Swiss make delightful, creamy chocolate that is often viewed as the best in the world. Cheese is a big staple in meals, often served melted on sandwiches or meats or in fondue form with breads and vegetables for dipping. Pasta, potato and meat are also Swiss staples.
Practical information about Switzerland
- Currency – Swiss franc (SFr or CHf).
- Time Zone – UTC+01:00 or UTC+02:00, depending on the time of year.
- Tipping – A service charge will be included on your bill, so tipping is not necessary.
- Water – The tap water in Switzerland is safe to drink.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
*Fares include all applicable taxes and surcharges.
Nagoya (NGO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Zurich (ZRH)NGO - ZRH
04.06.2019ZRH - NGO
09.06.20195 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 111,710
Fukuoka (FUK) cmp-preposition--destination-place Geneva (GVA)FUK - GVA
24.05.2019GVA - FUK
27.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 114,460
Tokyo (TYO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Geneva (GVA)TYO - GVA
24.05.2019GVA - TYO
27.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 115,810
Nagoya (NGO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Geneva (GVA)NGO - GVA
24.05.2019GVA - NGO
27.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 115,770
Osaka (OSA) cmp-preposition--destination-place Zurich (ZRH)OSA - ZRH
20.05.2019ZRH - OSA
23.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 117,150
Tokyo (TYO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Zurich (ZRH)TYO - ZRH
24.05.2019ZRH - TYO
27.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 116,720
Osaka (KIX) cmp-preposition--destination-place Zurich (ZRH)KIX - ZRH
01.07.2019ZRH - KIX
08.07.20197 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 112,170
Osaka (KIX) cmp-preposition--destination-place Geneva (GVA)KIX - GVA
20.06.2019GVA - KIX
23.07.201933 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 139,560
Tokyo (NRT) cmp-preposition--destination-place Geneva (GVA)NRT - GVA
02.11.2019GVA - NRT
07.11.20195 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 130,370
Fukuoka (FUK) cmp-preposition--destination-place Zurich (ZRH)FUK - ZRH
22.02.2020ZRH - FUK
28.02.20206 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 137,470