Spain is a surprising mix of high-end, adrenaline-filled cities and quaint, charming villages. Beautiful beaches, amazing architecture, rich history, distinctive gastronomy and friendly people, among many other impressive traits, make it a great destination for all kinds of travellers.
Finnair serves over 10 airports in Spain, including Barcelona-El Prat (BCN), Madrid-Barajas (MAD), Tenerife-North (TFN) and Tenerife-South (TFS). We connect over 100 cities in Europe alone, so wherever you are in the world, Spain can feel right on your doorstep. Book your flights to Spain with us and experience the sun, landscapes and flamenco for yourself.
Destinations in Spain served by Finnair
- If you’re planning a trip to Spain, Barcelona is a great place to start. You can try the tasty paella, walk the city, relax on the Barceloneta, Nova Icaria or Bogatell beaches or soak up the culture!
- Madrid, Spain’s capital city, is a similar culture hub and famed for its trendy bars, upscale boutiques and thriving fashion industry.
- Gran Canaria is a well-known and well-loved Spanish destination, known for its relaxed atmosphere and abundance of bars and restaurants.
- Lanzarote is quieter and more rugged so it’s particularly popular among hikers and runners.
- Head to Málaga if you’re a beach lover looking to soak up the rays.
- Tenerife if you want a beach holiday with a bit more atmosphere – Tenerife is one of the most popular hot spots for tourists!
- If you want to enjoy the sun without the crowds, Fuerteventura is for you. It’s home to some of the best surfing beaches and tends to be quieter and more relaxed than Tenerife.
Typical food and drink in Spain
Spanish culture revolves a lot around food. Tapas is a popular dining style, with diners ordering multiple small dishes to be shared among the party. One of the most traditional Spanish staples is paella, a rice dish usually served with shellfish or meats. Seafood is frequently eaten in Spain and is caught fresh from the sea each day. Wine is widely brewed in Spain – the Rioja is particularly good!
Practical information about Spain
- Currency - Euros (€).
- Time Zone - UTC+01:00.
- Tipping - Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Water - Although often thought to be unsafe, the tap water in Spain is drinkable.
- Electricity - 220 volts or 50 Hz.
*Fares include all applicable taxes and surcharges.
Osaka (OSA) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)OSA - BCN
05.06.2019BCN - OSA
08.06.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 125,590
Nagoya (NGO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)NGO - BCN
24.06.2019BCN - NGO
30.06.20196 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 110,150
Osaka (OSA) cmp-preposition--destination-place Madrid (MAD)OSA - MAD
06.06.2019MAD - OSA
09.06.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 125,720
Tokyo (TYO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Madrid (MAD)TYO - MAD
27.05.2019MAD - TYO
30.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 117,560
Osaka (KIX) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)KIX - BCN
28.05.2019BCN - KIX
11.06.201914 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 100,620
Tokyo (NRT) cmp-preposition--destination-place Madrid (MAD)NRT - MAD
05.07.2019MAD - NRT
11.07.20196 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 112,380
Tokyo (NRT) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)NRT - BCN
11.06.2019BCN - NRT
27.06.201916 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 116,420
Osaka (ITM) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)ITM - BCN
09.06.2019BCN - ITM
15.06.20196 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 256,500
Tokyo (HND) cmp-preposition--destination-place Madrid (MAD)HND - MAD
12.09.2019MAD - HND
22.09.201910 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 163,710
Osaka (KIX) cmp-preposition--destination-place Malaga (AGP)KIX - AGP
18.07.2019AGP - KIX
25.08.201938 cmp-trip-length-daysJPY 144,670