Helsinki to Stockholm
Helsinki to Gothenburg
Helsinki to Stockholm
Helsinki to Visby
Oulu to Stockholm
Kokkola to Stockholm
Sweden is a gorgeous winter paradise with charm. Zip down ski slopes, relax in chalets, row over lakes or explore charming cities all in a beautiful, tranquil setting. Finnair serves the cities of Stockholm (ARN), Gothenburg (GOT), Visby (VBY) and Umeå (UME). We like to reward our loyal customers. That’s why with Finnair Plus, you can move to higher tiers to unlock great member benefits such as an additional luggage allowance. Become a member today to start earning rewards for your flight to Sweden.
Destinations in Sweden served by Finnair
- Start your trip to Sweden in Stockholm, one of the biggest and most popular cities in the country. Here you can take a stroll by the seaside or get a bird’s-eye view of the coastline from the top of Mosebacke, also known as Moses Hill. Stockholm is bustling with restaurants, bars, theatres and museums and offers great insight into Swedish culture.
- Gothenburg offers a similar but more relaxed experience – perfect for those of you who prefer a slower pace!
- If you’d like a more historic insight into Sweden, Visby is the perfect pit stop. This quaint little town is very medieval and is still enclosed by a 13th-century stone wall.
- Umeå is a must-see for music lovers. This small university town is heavily populated with students and is known for its huge music festivals and non-stop jam sessions.
Typical food and drink in Sweden
Swedish food is about contrasting flavours and combining savoury and sweet – one of the most famous examples being meatballs and lingonberry jam. Meals are often very meat-based, and game is particularly popular. Fermented foods such as sauerkraut are also commonly eaten alongside potatoes and vegetables.
Practical information about Sweden
- Currency – Swedish krona (kr).
- Time Zone – UTC+01:00.
- Tipping – A service charge is often included on bills, so tipping isn’t necessary. If a charge is not included on your bill, a 5-10% gratuity is plenty.
- Water – The tap water in Sweden is safe to drink.
- Electricity – 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) to Stockholm (ARN)HEL - ARN
06.09.2019ARN - HEL
23.09.201917 DaysEUR 79
Helsinki (HEL) to Gothenburg (GOT)HEL - GOT
02.09.2019GOT - HEL
06.09.20194 DaysEUR 148
Helsinki (HEL) to Stockholm (BMA)HEL - BMA
29.07.2019BMA - HEL
31.07.20192 DaysEUR 79
Helsinki (HEL) to Visby (VBY)HEL - VBY
01.08.2019VBY - HEL
03.08.20192 DaysEUR 118
Oulu (OUL) to Stockholm (ARN)OUL - ARN
29.07.2019ARN - OUL
30.07.20191 DaysEUR 171
Vaasa (VAA) to Stockholm (ARN)VAA - ARN
26.11.2019ARN - VAA
29.11.20193 DaysEUR 171
Kuopio (KUO) to Stockholm (ARN)KUO - ARN
30.07.2019ARN - KUO
02.08.20193 DaysEUR 174
Tampere (TMP) to Stockholm (ARN)TMP - ARN
12.08.2019ARN - TMP
15.08.20193 DaysEUR 171
Kuopio (KUO) to Stockholm (BMA)KUO - BMA
30.07.2019BMA - KUO
02.08.20193 DaysEUR 171
Vaasa (VAA) to Stockholm (BMA)VAA - BMA
27.09.2019BMA - VAA
29.09.20192 DaysEUR 171