Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Malaga
Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona
Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Alicante
Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Madrid
Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Mallorca
Oulu cmp-preposition--destination-place Malaga
Spain is a surprising mix of high-end, adrenaline-filled cities and quaint, charming villages. Beautiful beaches, amazing architecture, rich history, distinctive gastronomy and friendly people, among many other impressive traits, make it a great destination for all kinds of travellers.
Finnair serves over 10 airports in Spain, including Barcelona-El Prat (BCN), Madrid-Barajas (MAD), Tenerife-North (TFN) and Tenerife-South (TFS). We connect over 100 cities in Europe alone, so wherever you are in the world, Spain can feel right on your doorstep. Book your flights to Spain with us and experience the sun, landscapes and flamenco for yourself.
Destinations in Spain served by Finnair
- If you’re planning a trip to Spain, Barcelona is a great place to start. You can try the tasty paella, walk the city, relax on the Barceloneta, Nova Icaria or Bogatell beaches or soak up the culture!
- Madrid, Spain’s capital city, is a similar culture hub and famed for its trendy bars, upscale boutiques and thriving fashion industry.
- Gran Canaria is a well-known and well-loved Spanish destination, known for its relaxed atmosphere and abundance of bars and restaurants.
- Lanzarote is quieter and more rugged so it’s particularly popular among hikers and runners.
- Head to Málaga if you’re a beach lover looking to soak up the rays.
- Tenerife if you want a beach holiday with a bit more atmosphere – Tenerife is one of the most popular hot spots for tourists!
- If you want to enjoy the sun without the crowds, Fuerteventura is for you. It’s home to some of the best surfing beaches and tends to be quieter and more relaxed than Tenerife.
Typical food and drink in Spain
Spanish culture revolves a lot around food. Tapas is a popular dining style, with diners ordering multiple small dishes to be shared among the party. One of the most traditional Spanish staples is paella, a rice dish usually served with shellfish or meats. Seafood is frequently eaten in Spain and is caught fresh from the sea each day. Wine is widely brewed in Spain – the Rioja is particularly good!
Practical information about Spain
- Currency - Euros (€).
- Time Zone - UTC+01:00.
- Tipping - Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Water - Although often thought to be unsafe, the tap water in Spain is drinkable.
- Electricity - 220 volts or 50 Hz.
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Malaga (AGP)HEL - AGP
15.08.2019AGP - HEL
23.08.20198 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 159
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)HEL - BCN
02.12.2019BCN - HEL
08.01.202037 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 170
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Alicante (ALC)HEL - ALC
05.08.2019ALC - HEL
12.08.20197 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 159
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Madrid (MAD)HEL - MAD
02.04.2020MAD - HEL
07.04.20205 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 229
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Mallorca (PMI)HEL - PMI
09.07.2019PMI - HEL
16.07.20197 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 299
Oulu (OUL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Malaga (AGP)OUL - AGP
22.05.2019AGP - OUL
25.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 312
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Gran Canaria (LPA)HEL - LPA
04.02.2020LPA - HEL
11.02.20207 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 367
Joensuu (JOE) cmp-preposition--destination-place Malaga (AGP)JOE - AGP
27.06.2019AGP - JOE
07.07.201910 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 307
Oulu (OUL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Barcelona (BCN)OUL - BCN
12.08.2019BCN - OUL
15.08.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 264
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Menorca (MAH)HEL - MAH
23.05.2019MAH - HEL
26.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 353