Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Krakow
Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Gdansk
Helsinki cmp-preposition--destination-place Warsaw
Oulu cmp-preposition--destination-place Krakow
Oulu cmp-preposition--destination-place Gdansk
Kuopio cmp-preposition--destination-place Krakow
A visit to Poland has plenty to offer you. For urbanites, there are large cities with shopping, activities and a wealth of history. For lovers of the great outdoors, there is a countryside that has mountains, lakes and small and welcoming local communities.
Finnair offers comprehensive coverage of Poland, serving Gdansk (GDN), Krakow (KRK) and Warsaw (WAW). Book your flights to Poland with us and explore the delights of this large and diverse country.
Destinations in Poland served by Finnair
- Warsaw is both Poland’s capital and its largest city. It is a cultural city that prides itself on the depth of its art, so there are many theatres and galleries and also a thriving social scene. Warsaw Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, so be sure to walk the scenic Royal Route and visit the National Museum in Warsaw.
- Gdansk, despite being the shipbuilding capital of Poland, is an extremely attractive seaport that has a wealth of historic buildings. Visitors should head for the delightfully atmospheric Long Lane – an ancient thoroughfare packed with restaurants and bars.
- Krakow city centre is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site and this cosmopolitan city has long been lauded as the cultural centre of the country. This continues to this day with a thriving and modern local bar and music scene of international fame. The Old Town Square is a great place to begin your exploration of the city.
Typical food and drink in Poland
Whilst in Poland you must try the delicious Pierogi, which are tasty dumplings filled with meat or cheese and onion. Bigos is a splendid hearty Polish stew that involves rich meat served on top of delightfully tangy pickled cabbage.
Practical information about Poland
- Currency – Złoty (zł)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz. (European plug)
- Country Code – +48
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Krakow (KRK)HEL - KRK
28.05.2019KRK - HEL
31.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 119
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Gdansk (GDN)HEL - GDN
02.06.2019GDN - HEL
05.06.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 98
Helsinki (HEL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Warsaw (WAW)HEL - WAW
28.05.2019WAW - HEL
31.05.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 190
Oulu (OUL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Krakow (KRK)OUL - KRK
28.06.2019KRK - OUL
30.06.20192 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 212
Oulu (OUL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Gdansk (GDN)OUL - GDN
25.06.2019GDN - OUL
28.06.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 192
Kuopio (KUO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Krakow (KRK)KUO - KRK
17.09.2019KRK - KUO
20.09.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 212
Kuopio (KUO) cmp-preposition--destination-place Gdansk (GDN)KUO - GDN
19.09.2019GDN - KUO
22.09.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 202
Vaasa (VAA) cmp-preposition--destination-place Warsaw (WAW)VAA - WAW
28.05.2019WAW - VAA
30.05.20192 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 1,677
Oulu (OUL) cmp-preposition--destination-place Warsaw (WAW)OUL - WAW
27.05.2019WAW - OUL
29.05.20192 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 838
Jyväskylä (JYV) cmp-preposition--destination-place Gdansk (GDN)JYV - GDN
16.06.2019GDN - JYV
19.06.20193 cmp-trip-length-daysEUR 383