Helsinki to Paris
Helsinki to Nice
Helsinki to Bordeaux
Jyväskylä to Paris
Helsinki to Lyon
Oulu to Paris
France is the world’s most popular tourist destination and that’s no surprise – it really has it all. There’s an abundance of cultural heritage with castles seemingly everywhere. The astonishing landscapes range from classy beaches to snow-clad alpine peaks and marvellous modern cities. Think of anything you could possibly want from a destination and France has it!
Finnair serves four airports in France, flying to Paris (CDG), Lyon (LYS), Nice (NCE) and Biarritz (BIQ). Book your flights to France with us and explore its astonishing breadth of nature and culture.
Destinations in France served by Finnair
- Paris needs no introduction and you’ll know about all the major attractions already, but make sure you visit them anyway; the Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay have truly world-class art collections, the banks of the Seine are as scenic and romantic as you’ve heard and the view from the Eiffel Tower is sublime. But outside the tourist sites, there is a huge and exciting modern city with a dizzying choice of places to eat, drink and party – explore that too.
- Lyon is the third-largest city in France and offers superb gastronomy as the heartland of traditional French cuisine. It’s most popular event is the Festival of Lights, held in December, when hundreds of light shows illuminate the whole city. But Lyon is well worth a visit year-round, with highlights like the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière Basilica and the maze of riverside streets that form the old Renaissance area of the city.
- Nice is your stepping-off point to the sun, sand and sophistication of the French Riviera. You should admire the impressive views over the sea from the Promenade des Anglais.
- Biarritz is a cultured and attractive beachside town on the Atlantic coast of France near the border with Spain. It offers an interesting alternative to the Mediterranean coast.
Typical food and drink in France
French cuisine is one of the world’s richest and most complex but, at heart, it focusses on using the best and freshest local ingredients. Look at what’s most in season in the markets in whatever region you’re visiting and then order that from the menu. If you’re not sure then keep it simple: bread, cheese and local cured meats will always, always be good.
Practical information about France
- Currency – Euro (€)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory but is so commonplace that it is often expected.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
- Travel Tip – Food and drink cost more if you sit at the street-front tables in restaurants and bars. You’re paying for the view – it’s worth it!
Helsinki (HEL) to Paris (CDG)HEL - CDG
19.03.2019CDG - HEL
25.03.20196 DaysEUR 169
Helsinki (HEL) to Nice (NCE)HEL - NCE
26.05.2019NCE - HEL
31.05.20195 DaysEUR 207
Helsinki (HEL) to Bordeaux (BOD)HEL - BOD
07.09.2019BOD - HEL
14.09.20197 DaysEUR 234
Jyväskylä (JYV) to Paris (CDG)JYV - CDG
06.05.2019CDG - JYV
12.05.20196 DaysEUR 283
Helsinki (HEL) to Lyon (LYS)HEL - LYS
26.03.2019LYS - HEL
30.03.20194 DaysEUR 398
Oulu (OUL) to Paris (CDG)OUL - CDG
02.08.2019CDG - OUL
06.08.20194 DaysEUR 283
Oulu (OUL) to Nice (NCE)OUL - NCE
07.04.2019NCE - OUL
11.04.20194 DaysEUR 290
Tampere (TMP) to Paris (CDG)TMP - CDG
04.04.2019CDG - TMP
07.04.20193 DaysEUR 298
Vaasa (VAA) to Nice (NCE)VAA - NCE
31.05.2019NCE - VAA
14.06.201914 DaysEUR 371
Kuopio (KUO) to Paris (CDG)KUO - CDG
01.07.2019CDG - KUO
31.07.201930 DaysEUR 333