Helsinki to Copenhagen
Helsinki to Billund
Kuopio to Copenhagen
Turku to Copenhagen
Oulu to Copenhagen
Vaasa to Copenhagen
Denmark is the gateway to Scandinavia and is a spread out over the mainland and a group of islands that are linked by bridges that are triumphs of engineering. It has amazing scenery and fascinating cities so it is a great destination for both culture lovers and intrepid explorers of the outdoors.
Finnair serves Copenhagen (CPH) and Billund (BLL) airports in Denmark. So why not book your flights to Denmark with us and experience the unique nature and culture of this Scandinavian nation?
Destinations in Denmark served by Finnair
- Copenhagen is the thriving capital of Denmark and is a cosmopolitan yet intimate waterfront city. You can visit the iconic statue of the Little Mermaid, a testament to the influence and popularity of author Hans Christian Andersen. A visit to the unique Tivoli Gardens is a treat with the scenery and fun that’s provided by this oldest of amusement parks – founded in 1843.
- Billund is a small city that is located in Jutland in the west of Denmark. It is right in the centre of Jutland and so you will find it an excellent springboard to explore the whole peninsula. The city itself is the home of LEGO, that most popular of children’s toys. If you have kids, you should pay a visit to LEGOLAND Billund – Denmark’s most visited park and home to more than 50 million Lego
Typical food and drink in Denmark
Danish food has evolved from traditional subsistence foods, and dishes such as the famous open sandwiches reflect this. This good, wholesome fare is filling and very tasty. However, in recent years modern Danish cuisine has found international acclaim with their commitment to using fresh and locally sourced ingredients such as local nuts, berries, seafood, shellfish and seaweed. These exciting new restaurants can be sampled in Copenhagen and elsewhere and are currently at the very forefront of modern world cuisine.
Practical information about Denmark
- Currency – Danish Krone (Kr)
- Time Zones – UTC+01:00
- Tipping – Tipping is not compulsory or expected but is greatly appreciated.
- Electricity – 230 volts or 50 Hz.
- Country Code – +45
Helsinki (HEL) to Copenhagen (CPH)HEL - CPH
07.05.2019CPH - HEL
09.05.20192 DaysEUR 89
Helsinki (HEL) to Billund (BLL)HEL - BLL
29.05.2019BLL - HEL
03.06.20195 DaysEUR 165
Kuopio (KUO) to Copenhagen (CPH)KUO - CPH
30.04.2019CPH - KUO
04.05.20194 DaysEUR 182
Turku (TKU) to Copenhagen (CPH)TKU - CPH
16.05.2019CPH - TKU
19.05.20193 DaysEUR 182
Oulu (OUL) to Copenhagen (CPH)OUL - CPH
16.05.2019CPH - OUL
19.05.20193 DaysEUR 207
Vaasa (VAA) to Copenhagen (CPH)VAA - CPH
11.05.2019CPH - VAA
19.05.20198 DaysEUR 182
Kokkola (KOK) to Copenhagen (CPH)KOK - CPH
03.10.2019CPH - KOK
06.10.20193 DaysEUR 182
Tampere (TMP) to Copenhagen (CPH)TMP - CPH
27.03.2019CPH - TMP
30.03.20193 DaysEUR 182
Kittilä (KTT) to Copenhagen (CPH)KTT - CPH
03.05.2019CPH - KTT
16.05.201913 DaysEUR 227
Jyväskylä (JYV) to Billund (BLL)JYV - BLL
17.04.2019BLL - JYV
24.04.20197 DaysEUR 233