Your Finnair flight from Barcelona will depart from Barcelona–El Prat Airport (BCN), located just 13 km to the southwest of Barcelona. The airport can easily be reached by shuttle, metro, train and bus. The most convenient mode of transport is the AEROBÚS, the official airport shuttle bus service, which connects the city centre from Place Catalunya to both airport terminals in approximately 35 minutes.
You can also take Line 9 of the Barcelona Metro or the R2 train line, which runs from Maçanet-Massanes station to Terminal 2 every 30 minutes. Your flight from Barcelona with Finnair will depart from Terminal 1, so if you opt for the R2 train line, connect to Terminal 1 via the airport’s free transfer bus service. Alternatively, public bus line 46 connects to the airport from the city centre with several stops along the way.
Departing from Barcelona with Finnair
- Flight frequency: up to 2 flights a day (up to 18 times a week, starting in August 2018!)
- Terminal at Barcelona El-Prat Airport: Terminal 1
- Check-in available online and via mobile device.
- Check-in at airport opens 2 hours before departure
- Check-in closes 45 minutes before departure
Connect to over 100 fascinating cities across both Europe and Asia with Finnair. Book your flights from Barcelona today and see why we have been serving the world’s skies for over 90 years.